Argyle v Swansea match thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Swansea match thread

B

barmybodminbill

Really winds me up, luke makes a mistake, which is rare and immediatley the knives are out and hes crap. Its a mistakeand as in many games in all sports a mistake will cost, if it had been a mistake by cox that allowed our opponents to score would that mean get rid of him.... Truly pathectic some folks, we all want to win but we all cant, unless you will all settle for boring non mistake games ending 0-0 and poo boring

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Commentary gone rely on twitter for now

As you would expect, Swansea dominating the possession and looking very comfortable on the ball. Still 1-0 to them after 25 mins.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
commentary back, no appologies

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
From the corner, McHugh has a powerful header well saved by former Arsenal 'keeper Lukasz Fabianski.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
First change Flores off williams on

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
HT 0-1

HT: #Argyle 0 Swansea 1 One soft goal conceded otherwise the Pilgrims have worked very hard to stifle the Premier League visitors.

C

Cobi Budge.

HT and we've done ok, we haven't been outplayed as such. Gulf is clear though, Swansea don't panick and can fashion a chance from nothing, we look terrified when they come forward and tend to just back off. Best player out there has been Shelvey.

Alessandra isn't an out and out winger, thought we'd learnt that! not involved.

Morgan has been a lot better than the fans here are giving him credit for, most seem to have been stupidly against him from the start.

McHugh has been excellent, while Cox, Banton and Hartley have all done well.

Jul 11, 2011
Good half chasing shadows. Good for fitness but not so good for developing creativity. They are good though, defend from the front and pass the ball well!

Dec 20, 2011
It's a friendly!!! A work out against Prem players. Chance to get fitness levels up a notch further on undoubtly one of the best playing surfaces in UK league football. Chance to let the lads show the management how we are progressing. So why oh why the carp post about the Dem'port end closed and queues etc etc. it was all published well in advance. Geddon on and enjoy the flipping game!!!!

Apr 8, 2014
I'm not sure about the mistake, while I'm not totally convinced Luke had his hands on it had it been a league game in front of a screaming devonport end the ref would have given it, don't think we have looked too bad, cut the supply to shelvey and I think Swansea would have to work, why we get possession and go backwards is beyond me, we aren't going to break them down. I've seen Morgan win 2 headers in his argyle career both today!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Four subs on for Swansea at the start of the second half. No changes from Argyle

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Gomis now for Donnelly, who took a hefty clout from McHugh

C

Cobi Budge.

Morgan has been very good today, better now he's on the wing actually.