Argyle v Weymouth | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Weymouth

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
LostPilgrim":1bqgpxaz said:
PAFC94":1bqgpxaz said:
I don't care if it's a friendly, I don't care if it's not the first XI, losing to Weymouth is embarassing. Turn this around Argyle.

It's a team of youth and squad players building up fitness. If anyone except Thomas is in the starting XI at Cambridge I'd be very surprised. Get a grip!
What about Nelson and McHugh?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
HT Argyle down 2-1

Nov 4, 2012
I'm sorry to see that losing to Weymouth has become acceptable :facepalm:

Get a grip! These are all players on proffesional contracts except for Capriotti and they're losing to a bunch of part timers.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Argy1e":2wqyl52t said:
LostPilgrim":2wqyl52t said:
PAFC94":2wqyl52t said:
I don't care if it's a friendly, I don't care if it's not the first XI, losing to Weymouth is embarassing. Turn this around Argyle.

It's a team of youth and squad players building up fitness. If anyone except Thomas is in the starting XI at Cambridge I'd be very surprised. Get a grip!

good point well made.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
HT 2 v 1. McHugh, Allen, Capriottti and Morgam all poor. Only Thomas looks lively. He could have had a hat trick. Two one on ones with the goalie.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Argy1e":ornsr6vc said:
LostPilgrim":ornsr6vc said:
PAFC94":ornsr6vc said:

Nelson is almost certain to start vs Cambridge, then a toss up between Purrington or McHugh - maybe both but most likely Hartley will partner Nelson.

Not surprised Thomas is lively. The guy puts a lot of effort in, too much for preseason perhaps - Reid told him to calm down the other day at Tavi. :lol:

H

Harry Perkins

PAFC94":gsnl5dvm said:

Get a grip! These are all players on proffesional contracts except for Capriotti and they're losing to a bunch of part timers.

In a competitive match than yes it's unacceptable.

But er, it's not. It's about building up fitness and match fitness.

So I think you need to chill whatever the result.

Nov 4, 2012
I'm not insisting on a 5 or 6 nil hammering but losing to Weymouth is embarrassing in my book. Get a few more first teamers on and i'm sure they'll sort out the scoreline second half.

May 22, 2006
PAFC94":113guujg said:

HT Chelsea 0-2 at Wimbledon; Arsenal 0-0 with Boreham Wood. Both also totally unacceptable.

Guess that means City win the title as they beat Hearts last night.

Jun 8, 2014
Argyle second-half: McCormick; Mellor, Nelson, Hartley, McHugh; Thomas, Harvey, Norburn, Banton; Alessandra, Reid.

C

Cobi Budge.

McCormick, Hartley, Cox, Banton, Alessandra & Reid all didn't play that half, arguably our best pedigree players, we should still be winning but not the disaster some are making out.

C

Cobi Budge.

Looks like Reid & Thomas could compete for spot kicks this season if Nathan is a regular starter.