ATS | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

ATS

Nov 2, 2004
I have been a strong Adams supporter but that is truly unbelievable.Sinclair was playing well and the team with 10 were doing well.A terrible decision.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Tactical substitution.

Concede 3 goals.

Genius.

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
greenmarc":1ojk69ju said:
although ATS defended very well he didn't seem to want to go past the half way line ....the only defence i can put forward is that with 10 men Adams wanted to be bit more attacking thus putting on Miller and switching Sawyer..but by doing that you lose the defensive side of ATS ..but I agree I hope ATS had a injury coz o can't work out what I saw 2nd half

Call me old fashioned if you like, but I always believe that if you have a back four that is short on pace, and one is sent off and you go a goal down, then it is common sense to play the remaining 3 at the back and have 5 in midfield to provide defensive cover and attacking numbers as required when it is vital to try and get a goal back. Those posters who believe we only have the personnel to play the tactics DA inflicts on us are, quite frankly, talking out of their collective a***s !

Aug 8, 2014
Defended terrible 2nd half, Adams admitted as much. If he puts Miller in tommorw ATS will be being treated the same the way as Oscar was after Fleetwood and that's a disgrace!

Mar 29, 2017
If Miller starts tonight over ATS/Sawyer that will be the last straw for me. I will be firmly in the Adams out camp, which I don't want to be, but this bordering on ridiculous.

Aug 11, 2013
PAFCMatt84":2wwylerp said:
If Miller starts tonight over ATS/Sawyer that will be the last straw for me. I will be firmly in the Adams out camp, which I don't want to be, but this bordering on ridiculous.

My thoughts too. In fact if I see him and Sarcevic in the starting line up I'm going to give my season ticket to someone else as I'm fed up with watching thus slow motion car crash and the emotions it provokes at my age.

Aug 11, 2013
Had another solid game last night against Northampton. Really like him.

It feels as if he still lacks a bit of confidence (maybe from the labelling by Doncaster fans) but I think he has a bright future.

The only part of his game he needs to work on is the confidence to take someone on when overlapping and crossing high up the pitch. He often prefers the safer pass inside which can lead to an attack petering out rather than attacking the full back and crossing. If he were able to add that to his game he'd be someone we'd want to seriously hang on to.

Mar 23, 2008
I really like him, he's a good size for a full back, positional is good, tackles well and stays on his feet, gets forward well. Would say him on one side and Threlkeld on the other would offer a nice mix of defensive solidity and attacking help, no disrespect to Sawyer who is Mr Consistent.