ATS | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

ATS

Apr 30, 2017
It was inevitable after many unsettled, troublesome years his confidence was going to be rock bottom. His confidence is rising and his evident ability is slowly beggining to shine through. Decent defensive FB and when he does attack he is good offensively but he doesn't do it enough. I like ATS, decent competition with steady eddy in my opinion.

Mar 29, 2017
arrythewurzel":hj6z80y1 said:
Had another solid game last night against Northampton. Really like him.

It feels as if he still lacks a bit of confidence (maybe from the labelling by Doncaster fans) but I think he has a bright future.

The only part of his game he needs to work on is the confidence to take someone on when overlapping and crossing high up the pitch. He often prefers the safer pass inside which can lead to an attack petering out rather than attacking the full back and crossing. If he were able to add that to his game he'd be someone we'd want to seriously hang on to.

Agreed, I like him a lot.

If by some miracle Oscar ever plays for us again, I would have to say it would be very close call between him and Sawyer for LB. However, if he keeps on putting these performances in, increases his confidence and continues to improve off the back of that, I think he will supersede Sawyer as first choice.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Whisper this quietly ...... could his improvement be down to DA's coaching??

Come to think of it Songo's form has transformed ....... and ask Pompey fans how highly they rated Bradly and Jervis too. Nah .... can't be surely!! ;)

Mar 29, 2017
Ave_IT":1mre2bwf said:

Come to think of it Songo's form has transformed ....... and ask Pompey fans how highly they rated Bradly and Jervis too. Nah .... can't be surely!! ;)

:thumbup:

Oct 31, 2015
Ave_IT":15clfact said:

I think this hits the nail on the head. Great coach crap tactician

May 8, 2011
rsp4":tid2a9m4 said:
Ave_IT":tid2a9m4 said:

I think this hits the nail on the head. Great coach crap tactician

For a manager with a few promotions plus the odd cup final to his name he must get the tactics right quite often.