Banned for Season Ticket Misuse? (Club statement) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Banned for Season Ticket Misuse? (Club statement)

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
When my daughter can't use her under 21 ticket and my wife comes to the game instead I go into the club shop ahead of the game and pay to upgrade the ticket to an adult seat (about £10 extra a time).

Jan 6, 2007
katkin":27gipqhu said:
Mark Jenkin":27gipqhu said:
Out of interest, if a carer goes every week with the disabled fan, are they still entitled to entry if the disabled fan can't attend one week?

I would assume they could notify the club and possible be asked to upgrade to an adult. This would be the sensible option
I'd like to think the club would let them attend especially considering they care for someone at all the other matches! Seems the decent thing to do rather than trying to make an extra £10 or whatever it is

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The Duke":1ar7b4sc said:
nikkk":1ar7b4sc said:
Tugboat":1ar7b4sc said:
What is this free chat Facebook thingy?

John LLoyd's group. Not good.

I think on the the whole it’s a very good group. Mixed age range and some excellent posts. You do get some ridiculous ones too mind. But don’t all groups? Like I’ve said before I like to participate in several forums, it gives you a rounded view of things overall.

I've no doubt that decent people use it as well, but I block it as too many of the nasty brigade use it to abuse me on a constant (daily) basis.

However, only tonight a pal of mine was called a C+++ and the Mods allow it to stand. Not exactly good is it?

I'll stick to the very decent Argyle related FB pages that want to discuss and debate football.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
katkin":2fw9gxdn said:
Don't think so. I heard they were meant to be in lyndhurst but sitting in Devonport. And refused to move or show their tickets when asked. That's what I was told anyway
thanks for the reply.i am shocked if this is the case!it's hardly a sell out match is it?

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
katkin":3h2xjjwd said:
Yep but apparently he spent £80 on diesel up to Wigan so that's ok

What does he drive? An eighteen wheeler? :greensmile:

May 8, 2011
Just another example of someone thinking they are being clever by abusing the rules, get found out, then squealing that they are being the victim

It must be more serious than misuse of a ST if the word defraud is being used. Besides, it works both ways, if I cant go one of my kids or their friends use my ticket. So an Under 18 in a fully paid for seat. Also it cant be because it was someone elses ticket, after all dont Pasoti have several season tickets they hand out on a regular basis?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
To be fair to both parties, as the police are mentioned, we shouldn't speculate any further.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Chancellor":3n6x1ixc said:
Also it cant be because it was someone elses ticket, after all dont Pasoti have several season tickets they hand out on a regular basis?

Sigh, a gang member with Peggy Prior eh?

Just to put you and your 'mates' right. Our Pasoti deal with the club, which by the way is there to aid less fortunate members of the Green Army, has been agreed with the CEO of the club and the Ticket Manager.

Thankfully the club (unlike your cabal) sees the merits in what this site attempts to do, season after season. My God, is there nothing that you people won't try to tarnish?

A snidey comment even by your woeful standards.

If ever there was a post that disproves the rubbish that we ban people we don't like, this is it.

Why the effing hell do we bother?

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Chancellor":83fi5wok said:
It must be more serious than misuse of a ST if the word defraud is being used. Besides, it works both ways, if I cant go one of my kids or their friends use my ticket. So an Under 18 in a fully paid for seat. Also it cant be because it was someone elses ticket, after all dont Pasoti have several season tickets they hand out on a regular basis?

Absolutely pathetic attempt. :facepalm: