Blackpool Match Thread | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackpool Match Thread

Aug 15, 2008
Its ever the way - team down to 10 feels aggrieved... plays like they got 12 on pitch... Argyle meanwhile like to take the hard option...
So far so good - bit worrying we aint stretched their 10 players much FT

Aug 15, 2008
Phil Sloggett":5ajjvrcw said:
An important victory...

Never in any doubt. ;-)

(3 points we can both be happy with!)

Are you here Phil? Because that was in doubt for the last 10 minutes....................

Aug 5, 2016
Phil Sloggett":oa9v3b4d said:
Verte":oa9v3b4d said:
One ball out over the top and we can have them on toast, half our team look tired and there is some panic in the air

Which team are down to 10 men? Bit of a concern...

'Concerned' after our third win on the bounce?

Blackpool had some good players in that line up, very decent three away points.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Decent win in the end. Pleased for all those fans who made the long trip up north!

Couldn't care less what happens on Tuesday now. Onto next Saturday and hopefully we can keep this winning run going!

Mar 14, 2009
Good win, but anyone feel like we were quite abit fortunate?

If they had their shooting boots they could of had a few goals. Slightly concerned over how many good chances we are gifting opposition teams. Isn't just today's game.

We sound committed and the effort is there. I'm just worried about how open at the back we sound.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Verte":2gtjudzz said:
Phil Sloggett":2gtjudzz said:
An important victory...

Never in any doubt. ;-)

Are you here Phil? Because that was in doubt for the last 10 minutes....................

No I am not. Was joking about the fact I felt concerned at the quality of the first half performance (based on what I heard on the radio) and another poster picked me out by name for being 'overly negative' in their opinion.

Mar 14, 2009
Phil Sloggett":1s2m10ry said:
Verte":1s2m10ry said:
Phil Sloggett":1s2m10ry said:
An important victory...

Never in any doubt. ;-)

No I am not. Was joking about the fact I felt concerned at the quality of the first half performance (based on what I heard on the radio) and another poster picked me out by name for being 'overly negative' in their opinion.

Tbh Phil l thought Argyle were very poor both halves. We are very fortunate given the amount of chances they had.