Blackpool Match Thread | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackpool Match Thread

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Knibbsworth":f3lrsld9 said:
Phil Sloggett":f3lrsld9 said:
Verte":f3lrsld9 said:
One ball out over the top and we can have them on toast, half our team look tired and there is some panic in the air

Which team are down to 10 men? Bit of a concern...

'Concerned' after our third win on the bounce?

Blackpool had some good players in that line up, very decent three away points.

I was referring to the fact that someone thought we looked tired against a team which had ten men. It is important, over the next 41 matches, we ensure our fitness doesnt throw a spanner in the works.

Of course if it was just a case of the travelling, quite possible, nothing can be done about that.

Time will tell.

Three games on the bounce is fantastic form. Long may it continue.

Aug 15, 2008
That was my opinion - we looked tired, maybe with hindsight it was more "Bloody hell Referee blow the whistle" panic mixed with fatigue....

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Verte":1w4nlb8o said:
Three wins on the bounce! When did we last do that???

2nd Jan 2016

Yeovil home
Newport away
Carlisle away - 02/01

Feb 18, 2016
Spent the second half in the garden hoping for a happy return and it seems to have worked, well done lads.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Wonder how spurtlight will get over us being in the playoffs.

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Stan":355ahrpz said:
Spent the second half in the garden hoping for a happy return and it seems to have worked, well done lads.
Spent the time cleaning the car (first time this year) and listening to the radio. 2 positives a pristine looking car and 3pts, happy as Larry!

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
After last seasons capitulation It'll be a long time until I trust Argyle again.

I'll just support as normal and take each game as it comes.

Dec 21, 2015
Metal_Green_Mickey":2kohawaw said:
Phil Sloggett":2kohawaw said:
Verte":2kohawaw said:
Phil Sloggett":2kohawaw said:
An important victory...

Never in any doubt. ;-)

(3 points we can both be happy with!)

Are you here Phil? Because that was in doubt for the last 10 minutes....................

No I am not. Was joking about the fact I felt concerned at the quality of the first half performance (based on what I heard on the radio) and another poster picked me out by name for being 'overly negative' in their opinion.

Tbh Phil l thought Argyle were very poor both halves. We are very fortunate given the amount of chances they had.

The comment I "picked you out on" was this ....

"
I wonder if Derek Adams will blame the 'poor atmosphere' on our below par performance today."

posted after 27 minutes.....

Pathetic dig

Oct 14, 2015
Can people who weren't actually at the game seriously comment on the atmosphere or general performance by either listening to the commentary or posts during the game on this site..,just asking...some may think you can.....personally I'm not so sure....

Feb 2, 2007
Mike Greening":w8uq9433 said:
Wonder how spurtlight will get over us being in the playoffs.

Quite straight forward- Simon Hall will be wheeled out for a special human interest/crime report angle that Argyle have been robbing poor League 2 sides with a lesser budget by having all the luck and rub of the greens. He will allege that Adams has bought in Bulvitis who is actually a droid, whose first appearance was delayed by malfunctioning circuitry and not an international permit.

After 30 seconds of rounding up the Argyle story, then they will focus on how plucky little Exeter fought hard against massive super club Pompey in losing 0-1.