Brief Synopsis!!! (Doncaster) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!! (Doncaster)

Oct 24, 2013
Steve Evans":2lc25l0i said:
Tugboat":2lc25l0i said:
I think criticism has to be shared between Adams, Brewster and Wotton.

I wonder if Wottons new role has taken him away from 1st team training?
what new role does wotton have mate?

He has been given the added responsibility of taking charge of the squad for the 12 Central League matches this season. Essentially, he is now the reserve team manager.

Jan 30, 2016
Bring back Sokolik at the back, Put Song'oo up front -at least he can head a ball and get stuck into the defenders, play Wyldt or fletcher off Song'oo - not sure about midfield - perhaps jervis, carey, fox and sercevic.

team
new goalkeeper - luke not in his best form

Miller - in a defensive not wing back role
Edwards
Sokolik
Sawyer

Jervis
Carey
Fox
Sercevic

Songoo
Wylde or Fetcher

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Sokolik is being tried out in training as a midfielder!!

Probably have Ainsworth CB

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
AlanMS":2eigghd5 said:
Bring back Sokolik at the back, Put Song'oo up front -at least he can head a ball and get stuck into the defenders, play Wyldt or fletcher off Song'oo - not sure about midfield - perhaps jervis, carey, fox and sercevic.

team
new goalkeeper - luke not in his best form

Miller - in a defensive not wing back role
Edwards
Sokolik
Sawyer

Jervis
Carey
Fox
Sercevic

Songoo
Wylde or Fetcher
Is EVANS a new signing?

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Luke had a poor game but has been excellent in the previous few games. I definitely don't think one below-par performance merits a new keeper!
Jervis back - definitely. We need at least some width. Still think Songo'o/Edwards would be the preferred CB partnership. The sooner Oscar comes back the better - preferably in place of Miller - but until then Miller at RB is the only option. Jervis in front of him would give a bit more protection as well.
Up front? God knows! We desperately need a hold-up player. However, I still think Cifti can do a job provided we play the ball to feet and play with some width. Simply lumping balls up to him is not an option that works!
Finally, Ainsworth seems a very inconsistent player but I'd give him a start on the left. Or possibly Wilde. No point in them both being on the bench...

P

poshie

Hello - Poshie here. As mentioned previously I do not want to be disrespectful as I have great affection for your club. However, I am seriously concerned about you now as you quite clearly can't hit a cow's bum with a ukulele. How can this happen? Surely you can get someone who can bang in goals from an Academy on loan? We have had two tough games this season - Bradford when we got badly done at home and you lot who were waaay better than us. There is no way you should be in the bottom 4. With your attendances you must be able to buy someone on £5k a week Shirley who can net 20? We're currently paying a 19 year old who doesn't even know his best position £7k a week. Is he worth it? Of course not but as the Premiership are sniffing around it protects our investment. I genuinely think you folks should be top half of the Championship. I hate to say it but you look small-time.....

May 22, 2006
poshie":2rjxk5oa said:
Hello - Poshie here. As mentioned previously I do not want to be disrespectful as I have great affection for your club. However, I am seriously concerned about you now as you quite clearly can't hit a cow's bum with a ukulele. How can this happen? Surely you can get someone who can bang in goals from an Academy on loan? We have had two tough games this season - Bradford when we got badly done at home and you lot who were waaay better than us. There is no way you should be in the bottom 4. With your attendances you must be able to buy someone on £5k a week Shirley who can net 20? We're currently paying a 19 year old who doesn't even know his best position £7k a week. Is he worth it? Of course not but as the Premiership are sniffing around it protects our investment. I genuinely think you folks should be top half of the Championship. I hate to say it but you look small-time.....

Yeah, the point of trolling is to be subtle about it.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
We looked good in that Posh game, and against Charlton and Southend.

Something has gone badly, badly wrong since then.

It does seem to coincide with the signing of Ciftci...

Dec 3, 2005
With Jervis injured - Our TOP scorer with 2 goals :)

And Wylde on the bench, one of the few to score on the bench.

Other scores - lol - are Bradley, Carey and Edwards with a goal each.

If our goalscorers are not picked, injured, on the bench or suspended what chance do we have, our number 9 is not cutting it.

Aug 11, 2013
Was it me or did Brewster not look himself on Saturday. He seemed to sit in the dugout with his head down most of the time. Him and DA looked like an old married couple who'd had a row? Perhaps I imagined it?

Hearing rumours that players are feeling knackered from over-training and travel and that DA won't listen to any advice from anyone. Sounds similar to the Ross County departure and might explain Brewster's persona Sat? Then again - might be complete rubbish !

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
djg145":2lzhydml said:
With Jervis injured - Our TOP scorer with 2 goals :)

And Wylde on the bench, one of the few to score on the bench.

Other scores - lol - are Bradley, Carey and Edwards with a goal each.

If our goalscorers are not picked, injured, on the bench or suspended what chance do we have, our number 9 is not cutting it.

Rumour has it Bradley's goal was scored by an opposition defender...

Mar 23, 2008
poshie":5swehxgw said:
Shirley up front can't be any worse than Ciftci! We've gone backwards after a promising start with no sign of arresting the slide, worrying times. Glad to see you're doing well.