Brief Synopsis!!! | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!!

C

Cobi Budge.

I just like how calm Harvey is in the middle, happy to take his time on the ball, and one of the only players who doesn't panick, he looks for the right option.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
oddball":dh6alsyo said:
TC ..... oxford are a completely different kettle of fish to Newport. Harvey looked completely lost yesterday in midfield. You could say we were playing with 10 men even before Blanchard got sent off.

Whilst agreeing that Oxford are a better outfit than Newport, a point Ive made a few times Al:). I don't think Tyler single handedly gave Oxford the edge.

It was more a case that they knew we were weak down the flanks and attacked us there one side, then the other to the point the back 3 were being pulled apart to make ground and cover the many gaps. The point I have tried to make is that the writing has been on the wall for a while and we do not appear to have taken any remedial action to stop the onslaught down the wings.

Thats what undid us.

On your wider point, Max and Hotlips make it too easy for Refs to yellow card them and to that extent, both are a liability.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
TC ...I think at home, when they spray the pitch continuously with water, that they are looking for a passing game and there is no better passer in the Argyle team than Luke Young,why he didn't start yesterday remains a mystery to me. ....As regards Blanchy and Hotlips I quite agree with you. It's as if they are asking the referee to book them with their schoolboyish antics

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
oddball":kl7exdq9 said:
TC ...I think at home, when they spray the pitch continuously with water, that they are looking for a passing game and there is no better passer in the Argyle team than Luke Young,why he didn't start yesterday remains a mystery to me. ....As regards Blanchy and Hotlips I quite agree with you. It's as if they are asking the referee to book them with their schoolboyish antics

Al, we have unanimity of thought:)

We have a great pitch, which needs footballers on, not hoofers, so yes, I agree, unless he was injured, it was made for Luke.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Allesandra's cross for Thomas was deflected it might have made it a lot slower so harder to bury, it certainly looked easy though

Oct 24, 2010
Our passing and movement was poor as it has been pretty much all season. I see Sheridan is banging on about it in the Herald which begs the question what do they do in training all week. Sheridan himself was a wonderful player and good passing was a huge part of his game, the fact he cannot instill that into his team is disappointing.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Kitson (MoM on Saturday) has hinted at retirement according to BBC today. Perhaps we should convince him to keep playing ! (For us that is).