Brunt | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brunt

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
cheshiregreen":3gg6pemb said:
Steve Evans":3gg6pemb said:
my nephew tells me he has been offered a trial by us.i hope this is so as i rate him highly.

So we release him and then offer him a trial??

Strange.
i take your point but he has taken a long time to recover from the injuries but you can tell he is well liked and respected by many.i think this is a thrown down gauntlet to a player who could rise to the challenge.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He's probably been told he can do the preseason with us and see if he can earn himself a deal

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Steve Evans":2eavifgz said:
cheshiregreen":2eavifgz said:
Steve Evans":2eavifgz said:
my nephew tells me he has been offered a trial by us.i hope this is so as i rate him highly.

Strange.
i take your point but he has taken a long time to recover from the injuries but you can tell he is well liked and respected by many.i think this is a thrown down gauntlet to a player who could rise to the challenge.

Interesting approach really.

Guess the club see that as a "safer" option than perhaps a "pay as you play" offer?

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":19yo7qge said:
Steve Evans":19yo7qge said:
cheshiregreen":19yo7qge said:
Steve Evans":19yo7qge said:

Strange.

Interesting approach really.

Guess the club see that as a "safer" option than perhaps a "pay as you play" offer?

Would pay as you play require us to fund other areas such as rehabilitation? Also should he do well, would it offer the same security to us as a contract given to him would?
I don't know the details of them.