Bury match day and PASOTI chat room thread | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bury match day and PASOTI chat room thread

Apr 15, 2008
London
I turned Argyle player off after the second goal... not out of an 'Argyle are crap' stroppiness, I am just bored with football for the moment... at least until the world cup.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The 3-5-2 formation was sussed by other managers and everyone called for the return of 4-4-2, Sheridan went with that for today and we get beat by an even bigger margin.

The players have let everyone down today. At the business end of the season teams like Oxford, Southend and York have stepped up while we have waved the white flag. It's so frustrating.

Jul 6, 2011
Boys against men
awful performance by the players, I don't know how some can blame the manager when it's the players who don't play

Dec 2, 2010
Flitcroft is another bright manager who has turned Bury around......they'll be challenging next season.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Bury players and fans are probably trying to work out how the f*** we were in the play-off hunt. So are we !
Embarrassing is an understatement - c'mon Chesterfield get that winner.

B

Big Kev

Play-offs? No Chance
Positive Goal Difference? Not likely

Mid table it is then!

Dec 2, 2010
although we've improved, the problem with the sort of finish to the season is that the fizzling out leads to a lack of interest and that becomes the prevailing mood for the summer....unless there are some good signings. Sheridan and the team have blown a great chance to get out of what has been the poorest division in our three recent seasons in it. Next year will be tougher me thinks.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
looking forward to sheridan's post match comments on this one...