Bury match day and PASOTI chat room thread | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bury match day and PASOTI chat room thread

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Sparksy said that the highlight of the afternoon for him was a cup of coffee!
Totally outplayed.

Nov 9, 2011
We were foolish to think this sad bunch of cloggers could achieve anything this season.

I feel sorry for all you guys who travelled to Lancashire today!

PAFC should refund you travel cost

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Pilgrim61":1ub2f2o9 said:
Flitcroft is another bright manager who has turned Bury around......they'll be challenging next season.

:iagree: They've done well there.

Dec 2, 2010
The fact is, when Argyle were asked questions we were always found wanting.

JS has said himself that he has got to get us up next season.....I think those who doubt his ability to do it won't give him long if things don't start well.

Personally, I still don't think the leadership and management of the club is right to get success on the pitch.

Dec 7, 2006
kauto star":2o5c11vr said:
We were foolish to think this sad bunch of cloggers could achieve anything this season.

I feel sorry for all you guys who travelled to Lancashire today!

PAFC should refund you travel cost
What he said. Pathetic and inept doesn't even come close to describing the current shower of sh*te at HP. :furious:

Dec 3, 2005
OMG - I forgot we were 'playing' today - did I miss much?

Thought the game was tomorrow, please don't tell me when the next match is, I could miss that as well ;)

And I have bought a season ticket lol for next year. :(

B

bananabusboy

I sense a tipping point here.I have felt the Green tints were a little like the public watching the emperors new clothes. I saw nothing to get excited about and plenty to get angry about. The demeanour on that bench is a disgrace. Get Sheridan out, the dugouts made to support itself without him leaning, arms folded in the corner!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
LG":1c64ijhb said:
Thanks Argyle. Didn't really need a win to continue to enjoy my birthday. On with the party! Good music good food good friends and my lovely family.
More to life than Argyle, enjoy your birthday exactly the way you discribed.

:thumbup: :stout:

Jul 6, 2005
briangreen":2zud59ko said:
Boys against men
awful performance by the players, I don't know how some can blame the manager when it's the players who don't play
Because this is Sheridan's team, Sheridan's coaching and tactics and most importantly, Sheridan's management and leadership.

Mar 23, 2008
demportdave":3rx9tzqb said:
briangreen":3rx9tzqb said:
Boys against men
awful performance by the players, I don't know how some can blame the manager when it's the players who don't play
Because this is Sheridan's team, Sheridan's coaching and tactics and most importantly, Sheridan's management and leadership.
Indeed.