Bury match day thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bury match day thread

Oct 24, 2013
Ade the green":r1l392ec said:
So! Are we any better keeping 11 on the pitch? Doesn't seem so. Only 4 shots and only 1 on target. Terrible.

Did you see us away last season?!! It's a typical away performance, stats very similar to away games last season. Weather the storm, be in the game at half time is DA's way. Worked last season, but considered 'terrible' this season.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I like Fox but it was increasingly frustrating seeing him duck out of chancing his arm when in range for a shot against Blackpool on Tuesday. Is he always the same?

Oct 24, 2013
Lesley Somerville":25q8jnon said:
To be fair MS is making some decent comments at half time, not trying to gild the lily. It's the same problem, lack of confidence to shoot when in a scoring position. I think we suffered from this last season too but got away with it. Something needs to change. They just have to go for it.

This is a typical away performance under DA. Be in the game at half time. Worked last season. Give him some credit.

Feb 17, 2017
Everything going to plan at the moment, haven't conceded an early goal, much better game management from argyle, there fans doing the pantomime boos and they look to be getting frustrated. Bring jervis on for ainsworth and we've got a chance to grab all the points.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
lyndhurst green":2and7xjw said:
Ade the green":2and7xjw said:
So! Are we any better keeping 11 on the pitch? Doesn't seem so. Only 4 shots and only 1 on target. Terrible.

Did you see us away last season?!! It's a typical away performance, stats very similar to away games last season. Weather the storm, be in the game at half time is DA's way. Worked last season, but considered 'terrible' this season.

I only saw the Liverpool away game last season so no comparison. What was okay against league two opposition leaves me without confidence against league one this season.

I

I'mArgyleinDubai

End to end game. We've had the better chances. Playing much better. Ciftci's best game in an Argyle shirt so far. Some good hold up play and clever passes.

C

Charles Plym

The thing that disappoints me the most reading the comments is the lack of 'getting behind ' Derek and the lads , no hope no wanting success , I get the impression when I read all the negative ( the same negatives I read when winning) that people have decided the don't ant DA anymore and nothing absolutely nothing will change that , they will pick negative after negative while they can and when there are positives just keep quiet , poor da is getting a raw deal imo , sure he's making errors and is far from perfect but he DID get us out of l2and therefore deserves more than 7/8 games to learn l1 and to get it right . No it's not the fans fault before that boring old chestnut gets brought out but it isn't helping . It would be nice to see some proactive support rather than just waiting for something to celebrate .
I shall now put my tin hat on for the dogs abuse I will be allowed to receive .

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Charles.plym":1vpic5sb said:
The thing that disappoints me the most reading the comments is the lack of 'getting behind ' Derek and the lads , no hope no wanting success , I get the impression when I read all the negative ( the same negatives I read when winning) that people have decided the don't ant DA anymore and nothing absolutely nothing will change that , they will pick negative after negative while they can and when there are positives just keep quiet , poor da is getting a raw deal imo , sure he's making errors and is far from perfect but he DID get us out of l2and therefore deserves more than 7/8 games to learn l1 and to get it right . No it's not the fans fault before that boring old chestnut gets brought out but it isn't helping . It would be nice to see some proactive support rather than just waiting for something to celebrate .

Show me the positives!

C

Charles Plym

Ade the green":n4ju1le8 said:
Charles.plym":n4ju1le8 said:

Show me the positives!
You completely ignored everything I said . ! But you did in fact totally prove my point , rather than support its " show me why I should"

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Charles.plym":a3nuyrtu said:
Ade the green":a3nuyrtu said:
Charles.plym":a3nuyrtu said:

Show me the positives!
You completely ignored everything I said . ! But you did in fact totally prove my point , rather than support its " show me why I should"

Why shouldn't the team show why they deserve my support?