Bury predictions | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bury predictions

Nov 4, 2012
1-0 Bury

Will take a point

It's not been an easy start when you look at who we have played and who is to come in the coming weeks, a lot of so called promotion favourites with the exception of Exeter.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
2-1 Argyle

(Reid, Harvey)

Jul 10, 2011
The predictions are fairly meaningless unless coupled with the reasons for any team changes and the dream of a positive result due to those changes. I hope Banton is allowed a full 90 minutes in order to get him ready for some goal scoring feats which I predict will come after playing him as much as possible. Allow him another 5 or 6 games and watch the improvement. I also feel we will do well at Bury and likely to collect away points more easily than at home. (1- 2)

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
pepilgrim":11yi7ze7 said:
Argy1e":11yi7ze7 said:
pepilgrim":11yi7ze7 said:
I also feel we will do well at Bury and likely to collect away points more easily than at home
Bury have only lost 1 home game since the start of November last year

Whoops! :cool:
I think Cheltenham were unbeaten for something like 28 at home until we came along last season and beat them 3-1 straight after a defeat in the league.

Low expectations normally mean we do better. Hard fought 2-1 win.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
One of those away games really where you go into it fully expecting a loss- if it's a draw then you're very pleasantly surprised and if it's a win then you're on cloud nine.

A

Ajax66

I'll take a draw. We got battered on Tuesday but showed we can be resilient. A win is possible. Lets hope so.

Jun 11, 2012
AJAX_66":3gohyq33 said:
I'll take a draw. We got battered on Tuesday but showed we can be resilient. A win is possible. Lets hope so.
We didn't get battered.