Bury predictions | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bury predictions

S

Semperfidelis

2-2 for me, we go 2-0 down, then good fight back to 2 each...

Mar 21, 2008
What is bad news is that it sounds like Bury play with wing backs, when Tisdale switched to wing backs against us in the second half we looked extremely fragile at the back and McHugh was ripped to shreds

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Don't feel very confident with this one but you never know with Argyle they do come up with a surprise every now and then. Would be happy if they parked the bus so to speak and come away with a 0 - 0 bore draw. No doubt Filcroft would be left pi$$ed off with our tactics but we seem to be good at pi$$ing off the opposition managers :funny:

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Easy 2-1 win for Bury.

We'll grab a late consolation goal.

Hope I'm proved wrong though of course. If I am, please feel free to brandish me a grumpy git.

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Still feel we need Alessandra just in behind Reid he caused problems on Tuesday when coming inside, would have Lewi dropping back to get ball from Banton on one wing and Thomas on other, this would mean good movement from both Norburn and Cox, Banton to use the wing as feel when he breaks inside he gets either too close to Reid or loses the ball trying to beat an entire team.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
McCormick

O'Connor
Nelson
Hartley
Purrington

Smalley
Cox
Norburn
Thomas

Reid
Banton

Subs: Bittner, Mellor, McHugh, Allen, Alessandra, Harvey, Morgan.

Presuming (hoping) Norburn and Thomas are fit.

Harsh on some but we need balance, and that means dropping some players and allowing others in.

A narrow 2-1 defeat. Alessandra off the bench to grab a consolation.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I will be well pleased with a point and ecstatic with 3 from what appears to be a tough fixture. Heart says 1-1 and head 0-1 just as it did for Cambridge. Hopefully heart will win this time. With Bristol City at neighbouring Rochdale we don't want them having more than us to celebrate on the return journey down the M5.

N

NorfolkGreen

jespafc":1ei6folw said:
Easy 2-1 win for Bury.

Hope I'm proved wrong though of course. If I am, please feel free to brandish me a grumpy git.

Very good :clap:

Jan 7, 2013
NorfolkGreen":2ikz4hrm said:
jespafc":2ikz4hrm said:
Easy 2-1 win for Bury.

Good score prediction but wouldn't say it was easy for Bury and we scored with more than twenty mins to go, very nearly drew!

Sep 6, 2006
clokey84":1c9jrh60 said:
NorfolkGreen":1c9jrh60 said:
jespafc":1c9jrh60 said:
Easy 2-1 win for Bury.

Good score prediction but wouldn't say it was easy for Bury and we scored with more than twenty mins to go, very nearly drew!

How did we nearly draw? Because we only lost by 1 goal? :doh: