Calum Dyson (possible signing from Everton) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Calum Dyson (possible signing from Everton)

P

Piran-Pilgrim

tandark":1zuzr4x7 said:
So looks like this is happening.
Can folks remember what he was like in the match vs Grimsby?

Was named young player of the season with Grimsby

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
He could be a reasonable signing. Just coming up to 21 and with 4 in 14 starts for a Grimsby team that faltered second half of last season is not too shabby.

Jul 29, 2010
Pardon my ignorance but who is Beren Cross, and thus what makes a facetw@ttering from him/her more credible than a made up football rumour site?

As for the player, I have checked out some youtubage and he seems good on the deck for a big lad.

One worry though would be the usual worry with 'big club youngsters', namely any 'must play' clause. DA should have a free hand.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
X Isle":go7igw42 said:
Pardon my ignorance but who is Beren Cross, and thus what makes a facetw@ttering from him/her more credible than a made up football rumour site?

As for the player, I have checked out some youtubage and he seems good on the deck for a big lad.

One worry though would be the usual worry with 'big club youngsters', namely any 'must play' clause. DA should have a free hand.
beren cross is a journalist at the 'erald X-ISLE

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Tweet from an Everton fan - "Watched him bag 2 on Saturday for our u23's. Good player, big and strong runner with decent finish"

Tweet from a Grimsby fan - "Had a great couple months at Grimsby and works extremely hard all game, bags of confidence as well"

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
X Isle":2lta9dpj said:

Come on, keep up!

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
jerryatricjanner":2n3m7ofn said:
He could be a reasonable signing. Just coming up to 21 and with 4 in 14 starts for a Grimsby team that faltered second half of last season is not too shabby.
Three of the four from the penalty spot.

Feb 8, 2005
X Isle":2m0u2jm3 said:

The 6ft 3in forward was pulled out of training with the Toffees this morning in anticipation of his move south.

The 20-year-old forward linked with the Pilgrims this morning should be an Argyle player within the next couple of days.

The Calum Dyson deal is a goer. Expected to sign loan deal until January within the next 48 hours. Clubs going through paperwork

Jan 30, 2017
X Isle":36mwoet5 said:

Google him, if you can't handle Twitter, you sanctimonious lemon.