Channel 5 Football league tonight | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Channel 5 Football league tonight

Sep 6, 2006
Bermudian Green":bootjtef said:
Couldn't give a monkeys when we are on, I always watch the entire show anyway. It does look like we are being ignored, but who really gives a toss? The only people who watch the show are die-hard fans anyway, and they know what's stirring in Plymouth.

I give a toss because it is one of the very few opportunities for national coverage yet we are not taken seriously or recognized.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I too am happy with that. It's good to stay under the radar, that's the way DA would like it.

Jerry's right, people that know, know.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Paven":1bovqx4d said:
The BBC run all local news shows in a similar way, and I wonder if there are set times for sport each week or something for each region - I was up staying overnight in Havant recently, and they had coverage of Southampton and Pompey and Bourenmouth too as I recall. All had just played fixtures, including a big win for Southampton and it was very much glossed over - results were shown on screen but there was nothing more than that.

Wonder if it's not something direct to Spotlight this one?
Midlands today normally put a lot of focus into the local teams, but then football is huge in the West Midlands.

nigel harradence

✅ Evergreen
May 25, 2011
Plymouth
www.twitter.com
I have two, possibly three spare tickets for anyone who would like to go and watch the show in person in the audience. It's for Saturday 28th November, that's the day we play Dagenham and Redbridge away. Hopefully DA will be asked to appear on the show. If you are interested then pm me. You must be 18 years old or over and the TV company offer a free drink on arrival. The show is broadcast live from the Sky studio's in Isleworth. In fact, it's right next door to the Soccer AM studio.

It's also not all about who's top either. I imagine Newport fans are pretty pleased since Sheridan took over, and they will want to show off their story too. Same as Northampton - seriously in the financial mire - they need all the coverage they can get. Every single club has a tale to tell, but only one (well, two) can be on first.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Third on tonight's show and just the goals shown.
And at the end of show round up mention the League One leaders but don't mention us for League Two.

J

Jimmy75

Just enjoy our current success and stop moaning about where we are in the line up on this show; vendetta's!!!!...starting to sound like Jose!!

Feb 23, 2008
Has to be the worst TV camera gantry position anywhere?! Massive posts in the way at either end.

The Bittner stat, just so I've got this right, he's never made a league start for us, and he's 33?

Or he's never made a league start full stop?