Channel 5 Football league tonight | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Channel 5 Football league tonight

May 22, 2006
His only prolonged spells in the first team anywhere have been at Exeter (just after they were relegated to the Conference), Hereford (same), Forest Green and Salisbury.

Feb 23, 2008
Blimey. At 33......

I've read a few comments on here about why do we bother having him, he's not league standard etc.

Am I right in thinking he does coaching too though? So kind of fills two roles with one wage?

C

chronicgreen

chunkymonkey78":1wsvzzah said:
Blimey. At 33......

I've read a few comments on here about why do we bother having him, he's not league standard etc.

Am I right in thinking he does coaching too though? So kind of fills two roles with one wage?

A paymasters dream, can't he drive the coach too?

Jul 29, 2010
Green Mugs2":elc3mvbp said:
I can't believe people care so much about this. It's channel 5. If you think the coverage is poor, don't watch.

But if I hadn't watched I wouldn't have got those belly laughs from watching George Moncur. I was curious following the earlier comment from someone that he was wearing his kid brothers clothes but sweet baby jesus, what a muppet.

Not only were his clothes too small but he seemed to have lost the ability to stand normally too. The whole ensemble came over like, if it's possible, an even poorer man's Joey Essex :lol:

Dec 2, 2010
How is it possible that the wrap up of a show - only featuring 2 divisions this week - highlights Crawley's late equaliser from L2! Best start for 50 years, more wins than any other team in the professional leagues, Bittner.

This programme can't hold a candle to Footy Pups (CBeebies).

C

Cobi Budge.

Currently watching the capital one cup show on channel 5, much better than football league tonight, just seems more tidy. No idea why they don't use this format, bunch of muppets at Channel 5.

Mar 8, 2016
dellaclearing":j1acvdtc said:
Is it just me, or did Channel 5 just round up their league 2 coverage by showing us last weeks league table?!!

Yeah you're right they had us in 11th position on 6 points having played 4 matches. They don't give a poo as soon as the championship highlights are done.

Oct 31, 2015
Cant believe they showed the wrong table. Who produces this carp!!!!!

I actually thought the new format (its the first time I have watched it this season) was much better than last season although some more lower league stuff would be nice

Sep 6, 2006
Still amateurish. Having seen brief highlights sending off looked harsh. Long way from goal. And not sure the Miller clearance effort was going in.

Feb 2, 2007
Balham_Green":34fqahb2 said:
Still amateurish. Having seen brief highlights sending off looked harsh. Long way from goal. And not sure the Miller clearance effort was going in.

Agree on both counts!