Chant and song Ideas | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Chant and song Ideas

P

PL3 Greens

Aint no body, like Goodwillie
Makes me happy, makes me feel this wayyy! (Repeat over and over)

Woah woah woah hes magic, you knowww, youll never get past Yann Songo'o

Ohhh Ryan Ryan, Ryan Ryan Ryan Ryan Donaldson!

Bulvintis woahh, Bulvintis woahhh,
He comes from Latvia,
He'll f****** murder ya!
(Nemanja Vidic chant)

Conor Conor Smith, Conor Conor Smith (Daddy Cool)

Argyle fans dont do long songs so there we go. Pretty generic but should be easily approved by the GA.

Aug 29, 2014
Oscar, Oscar Threlkeld
Forget Carl McWho
Because we have got you
Oscar, Oscar Threlkeld

Hmmmmm maybe needs a bit of working on

May 21, 2015
Sing Nauris Bulvitis the same way Chelsea fans used to sing Jose Mourinhos name (other fans: "F**k off mourinho")
From Carmen isn't it?

Nov 4, 2012
Clarke_B":opxyezt3 said:
PAFC94":opxyezt3 said:
Clarke_B":opxyezt3 said:
PAFC94":opxyezt3 said:
Yann Songo'o always believe in your soul, you've got the power to know, you're indestructible always believe in Yann Songo'o.

Your defence is terrified Goodwillie's on fire

If that's to the tune of Gold by Spandau ballet then that's hardly original...at least 10 clubs already sing that song about their respective players. Plus Yann Songo'o hardly fits as a replacement for the word gold does it?! Haha.

Firstly, I never said it was original. Secondly it definitely does fit. Wigan originally sang this about Di Santo. 3 syllables.

If I could be bothered I would look up that Wigan song on YouTube. Still can't see how you replace a one syllable word with a 3'er? The chorus ends with the word gold (sang quickly)...that's it!

Anyway, shall we just hand out sheets of Wigan songs in the Devonport? We have no originality it seems.

Alright John f#cking Lennon why don't you come up with a new bloody song then?

Jeez only a suggestion. Besides there is a long elongated pause between the word Gold and the preceeding word. Plenty of room for more syllables

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
PAFC94":1u2uixep said:
Clarke_B":1u2uixep said:
Clarke_B":1u2uixep said:
Yann Songo'o always believe in your soul, you've got the power to know, you're indestructible always believe in Yann Songo'o.

If that's to the tune of Gold by Spandau ballet then that's hardly original...at least 10 clubs already sing that song about their respective players. Plus Yann Songo'o hardly fits as a replacement for the word gold does it?! Haha.

Firstly, I never said it was original. Secondly it definitely does fit. Wigan originally sang this about Di Santo. 3 syllables.

If I could be bothered I would look up that Wigan song on YouTube. Still can't see how you replace a one syllable word with a 3'er? The chorus ends with the word gold (sang quickly)...that's it!

Anyway, shall we just hand out sheets of Wigan songs in the Devonport? We have no originality it seems.

Alright John f#cking Lennon why don't you come up with a new bloody song then?

Jeez only a suggestion. Besides there is a long elongated pause between the word Gold and the preceeding word. Plenty of room for more syllables

hmmm musical differences!!

How about something simple like
"Good Willie WIllie Willie woooooo woo wooooo" to the tune of Ruby by Kaiser Chiefs?

Or more challenging for some....
"Last year we got to Wembley,
This year we'll go up you see,
We'll beat you all eas-ily,
Derek Adam's family"

Jun 10, 2014
Big f*cking Latvian, we've got a big f*ckinng Latvian.
Big f*cking Laaaaaatvian, we've got a big f*cking Latvian!

C

cooksleyscott

Sing the 'La la la la la la laaaaa la la' bit from a spaceman came travelling....

Jun 4, 2016
1 nil! Its a long way home, 1 nil, its a long way home, 1 nil its a long way home, 1 nil its a long way home etc etc

To the tune of Ottawan's D.I.S.C.O.

We are P Purlimuff
We are A Argyle
We are F for Football
We are C it's our club
We are Ar-gy-le

We are P A F C-ee
We are P A F C-ee

Sit down quietly looking suitably ashamed...

Nov 4, 2012
Pootle's Pom Pom":1ool310a said:

We are P Purlimuff
We are A Argyle
We are F for Football
We are C it's our club
We are Ar-gy-le

We are P A F C-ee
We are P A F C-ee

I could spend the next 24 hours trying and I don't think I could come up with a sh#tter chant.

PAFC94":29dw14sr said:
Pootle's Pom Pom":29dw14sr said:

We are P Purlimuff
We are A Argyle
We are F for Football
We are C it's our club
We are Ar-gy-le

We are P A F C-ee
We are P A F C-ee

I could spend the next 24 hours trying and I don't think I could come up with a sh#tter chant.

PAFC94":29dw14sr said:

I think you already have.

Twice.