Cheltenham Predictions | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham Predictions

Mar 1, 2014
Ilfracombe, Devon
Plymouth Argyle 2-0 Cheltenham Town. Morgan comes off the bench to score both goals meaning we're left unbeaten in October, Sheridan picks up the Manager of the Month award after Luton have a nightmare at home to Northampton, Karl Duguid signs for Bideford AFC, and I miss it all because I'm at work. You heard it here first... :scarf:

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
McCormick

Nelson
McHugh
Hartley

O'Connor
Cox
B Reid
Harvey
Kellett

Reid
Banton

Subs: Bittner, Mellor, Blizzard, Alessandra, Thomas, Smalley, Morgan.

Fresh legs. Nothing against Mellor, Blizzard or Alessandra. I fear we may struggle to get going and it'll be one of those scrappy, not-a-lot-in-it games where it needs a piece of brilliance to separate the sides. Which I think Banton would deliver after being frustrating and not quite in the game for 99% of it beforehand. Banton to give us the lead after 80 minutes before Harvey gets tripped in the box in stoppage time and late sub Smalley tucks it away. 2-0 win.

Jun 11, 2012
X Isle":1f8omn4w said:
Harl (amended for drivel :wink: )

Being pragmatic and cautious based on recent games isn't "quashing positivity" in my book. It's exactly that, simply urging caution. I'm not exactly renowned for unceasing negativity now, am I.

Anyway we'll agree to disagree, erm, no, shouldn't that be agree to agree? Oh crumbs, it's all very confusing when when people get trumped up and farty with each other despite actually being in agreement innit :lol:

Hopefully we'll both enjoy the game with no squeaky bum time :scarf:
A key word in my post was "partly".

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Good little run, clean sheets, at home, everyone feeling upbeat and optimistic

so sorry to p155 on everyones fish n chips but this has a 0 - 1 written all over it

Jul 29, 2010
As an aside relating the gate tomorrow, we really don't get any help from Spotlight do we :facepalm:

I don't live down here so I'd never appreciated it, the South and South East BBC programmes always big up their teams on a Friday. So with Argyle doing well, on a good run, in the play-offs and at home you'd be forgiven for at least expecting a mention.

Nothing. Zip. Nada. Nilch :shock:

Willand Rovers, rollerskating and blind darts are apparently worth covering, the premier football league in the region?, not so much.

We wouldn't have got thousands on the gate, but we may have got a few extra bums on seats, a few casual supporters taking a look. pee poor local coverage.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
X Isle":2sol8gav said:
As an aside relating the gate tomorrow, we really don't get any help from Spotlight do we :facepalm:

I don't live down here so I'd never appreciated it, the South and South East BBC programmes always big up their teams on a Friday. So with Argyle doing well, on a good run, in the play-offs and at home you'd be forgiven for at least expecting a mention.

Nothing. Zip. Nada. Nilch :shock:

Willand Rovers, rollerskating and blind darts are apparently worth covering, the premier football league in the region?, not so much.

We wouldn't have got thousands on the gate, but we may have got a few extra bums on seats, a few casual supporters taking a look. pi$$ poor local coverage.

QUALITY local news. Anyone would think we are a bunch of carrot crunchers

Jun 8, 2014
It beautifully clicks together and we thrash them. 4-0.

---------------McCormick----------------
--------Nelson--McHugh--Hartley-------
Mellor------------------------------Kellett
------------O'Connor----Cox--------------
------------------B.Reid-------------------
--------Alessandra----R.Reid-------------

Subs; Bittner, Bentley, Norburn, Blizzard, Thomas, Harvey, Smalley.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Paven":g4tqxg4j said:

Wake up wake up

Jan 7, 2013
clokey84":3j0h74wv said:
Feeling positive about this game, reckon we will continue the good form and hopefully an extra couple hundred through the gates!
A strong start which continues until a nice healthy 3 goal lead by the hour mark!

Plymouth Argyle 3-0 Cheltenham Town

R Reid, B Reid, Alessandra.

Attendance 6,888
Not a bad effort if I do say so myself! 51 out on the attendance and one wrong goalscorer! Chufty badge please :)

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
clokey84":2w9627a9 said:
clokey84":2w9627a9 said:
Feeling positive about this game, reckon we will continue the good form and hopefully an extra couple hundred through the gates!
A strong start which continues until a nice healthy 3 goal lead by the hour mark!

Plymouth Argyle 3-0 Cheltenham Town

R Reid, B Reid, Alessandra.

Attendance 6,888
Not a bad effort if I do say so myself! 51 out on the attendance and one wrong goalscorer! Chufty badge please :)
Definitely a good effort :) :clap:

Jun 8, 2014
samjones":1rkkk2hz said:
Paven":1rkkk2hz said:

Wake up wake up

:think: