Clinton Morrison | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Clinton Morrison

Sep 23, 2005
Goodness knows why he is a regular pundit on talkSPORT but I let Danny Kelly know I wouldn't be listening to his programme on Saturday because of Morrison's anti Argyle stance. I always switch him off.
I received a reply from Kelly saying he accepted I hadnt listened but he had personally given us a big shout out as League 2 leaders.
I wonder why Chris Errington is even giving that wind up merchant the time of day.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Countesthorpegreen":gt93iig0 said:
I would suggest that the best way to annoy this pillock would be to completely ignore him - and demonstrate that he has, and will continue to make no impression on the big club down the road or their fans.

This!

Sep 2, 2015
Kingsbridge
Countesthorpegreen":3ar0yfzc said:
I would suggest that the best way to annoy this pillock would be to completely ignore him - and demonstrate that he has, and will continue to make no impression on the big club down the road or their fans.

Completely agree with this, all he's looking for is a reaction, lets not give it to him

Mar 29, 2011
Ollieargyle9":1v6deiqt said:
Rob_GT4":1v6deiqt said:
On Exeters Baggo he's put something like 'beating Plymouth would be a highlight of my career', who is this guy, fancies himself as some pantomime villain but he's sh1te and has no ability to back his gob up so ends up looking like a loser

I think it's sweet, when all the little kids 30 years ago were winning FA Cups, World Cups and First Division titles in their back gardens there was little Clinton netting the winner in a 2nd round JPT tie against the Argyle...

Chase that dream Clinton, chase that dream :scarf:

This is one of the best things I've read on here in a long time! :funny:

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Having watched Morrison on channel 5's football league show he comes across as an arrogant egotist. This man is so unprofessional that he now tars all Argyle fans because he was abused by a tiny number of so called fans on social media! He really isn't the sharpest tool in the box. IMO the GA should remain totally silent when his name is mentioned or just ignore him on the pitch and thus not allowing him any publicity. He certainly won't get any from his football activities. If he ever dreams of playing for this Argyle team he should wake up and apologise!

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Him and Ronnie Pickering seeing who can best schweinsteiger a jungle pig would seem his best media opportuntity.

Could be a record breaker though - thirty games as centre forward for City with zero goals must at least be that.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Gary_Wills":2wrgyyuv said:
Him and Ronnie Pickering seeing who can best schweinsteiger a jungle pig would seem his best media opportuntity.

Could be a record breaker though - thirty games as centre forward for City with zero goals must at least be that.

50 games (Exeter and previous) without a goal according to soccerbase.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
jarvo36":b4djte7c said:
Countesthorpegreen":b4djte7c said:

Completely agree with this, all he's looking for is a reaction, lets not give it to him

Always the best idea when dealing with idiots. Well said. :lol:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
jarvo36":21kpmblm said:
Countesthorpegreen":21kpmblm said:

Indeed! Always the best policy when dealing with idiots, attention seekers and those who are so self important. ;)

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
PL2 3DQ":1hkkhhfs said:
jarvo36":1hkkhhfs said:
Countesthorpegreen":1hkkhhfs said:

Indeed! Always the best policy when dealing with idiots, attention seekers and those who are so self important. ;)
:think:
Loads of those about.

Mar 23, 2008
Is it 37 games now he hasn't scored for?? Bound to score tonight but sounds like he's more concerned by us, than we are him, bless him JPT and all that.