Clinton Morrison | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Clinton Morrison

May 22, 2006
We tempted fate. And fate really, really tried to help Morrison score but he's just too poo.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
The chant of "you're just a poo Emile Heskey" from a guy behind me made me laugh, I feared the worst but he is past it.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Clinton Morrison has been well past his sell by date for many a year now,yet Exeter still persist.... Bigger fools them....He should stick to talk shows only........

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
I would have thought six toes would have been better off utalising the money they pay out on his his wages on a half decent player or if it doesn't come to that then an extra orange at half time but I suppose it's fitting that a pig of a player/man ends his career playing on a pig field.

Apr 4, 2015
i was watching morrison whilst he was warming up at half time, gesticulating at the devonport end and then moaning like the fat little pig he is when the lights failed. you would have thought he would have been happy considering their performance if the game was called off at that point. his performance was pathetic befitting the half man half child he is, i hope to see him again next month when we kick their asses again.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
He says he only heard the Chinos singing last night. Hmm maybe time to put together a Clinton Retirement package with some sort of hearing trumpet included?

246pds2.jpg

2v7xgm9.jpg

so8s2g.jpg

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
See where you're coming from Patrick but wouldn't it be better to give him something that is in line with him or his career? like a turd and a tin of polish.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Ollieargyle9":2x5n44sc said:
Rob_GT4":2x5n44sc said:
On Exeters Baggo he's put something like 'beating Plymouth would be a highlight of my career', who is this guy, fancies himself as some pantomime villain but he's sh1te and has no ability to back his gob up so ends up looking like a loser

I think it's sweet, when all the little kids 30 years ago were winning FA Cups, World Cups and First Division titles in their back gardens there was little Clinton netting the winner in a 2nd round JPT tie against the Argyle...

Chase that dream Clinton, chase that dream :scarf:
And poor Clinton couldn't even achieve that! Shame. We've crushed his dreams.

Maybe he should downgrade his expectations a bit, perhaps make it his dream to merely... score a goal!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
All publicity is good publicity.
He does not warrant a 4 page thread.
He is winning. Just ignore him and let him fade away.