Club Response to AFT letter in Social Media | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Club Response to AFT letter in Social Media

Feb 8, 2005
If the AFT made an independent decision to withdraw from meeting the Club's board, then why cannot the AFT make an independent decision to speak to them again!!!!!

Dec 21, 2010
For the last time jimsing, the AFT did NOT make an independent decision to withdraw from meeting the Club's board. And to answer the doctor's query, Martyn Starnes does not spend his days trawling the internet. Club officials who monitor social media daily bring items to his attention.

Jan 3, 2013
argyledad":1i81ah6e said:
For the last time jimsing, the AFT did NOT make an independent decision to withdraw from meeting the Club's board. And to answer the doctor's query, Martyn Starnes does not spend his days trawling the internet. Club officials who monitor social media daily bring items to his attention.
They didn't this time , or did they? Hmmmm

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
When in a hole best stop digging.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
argyledad":imro1bcd said:

Can you not see that this is the problem? Are you really that blind?

You the "voice of the fans" reduced to messages possibly being passed on to the CEO by a third party. You have as much say in the goings on at Home Park as I do and I don't charge a £10 membership fee for what I say on here which may or may not be relayed to someone at the club :banghead:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
argyledad":2ysbk9b8 said:

You've completely missed my point.

Oct 31, 2015
Just reading this for the first time and not really being into committee's what do AFT bring to the table?
No this not sarcasm I just don't get what they do. To me they are a like Donaldson. Why?

As I said not sarcasm just asking the question

Jan 3, 2013
Mark Pedlar":3mzzwmo7 said:
I think the answer is that a few of those 6 or 3 are revelling in the rebellion aspect. Bob knows he won't get backing for a reconciliation from the leadership and needs the safety of the wider electorate

What a sad situation! .

Spot on

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
The trust should meet the club on agreed terms, ask questions and report on the answers. Is there much more to it than that?