Contracts offered list (players leaving & staying) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Contracts offered list (players leaving & staying)

Jun 26, 2006
Harsh on Allen , Lecointe and Norburn in my opinion . For whatever reason none of them given much chance by JS . Who knows whether Allesandra , O'Connor or Harvey will take up the offers . While I like O Connor I think playing him in a midfield role can be a bit stifling from an attacking viewpoint .

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
fishypilgrim":3obu18h6 said:
Harsh on Allen , Lecointe and Norburn in my opinion . For whatever reason none of them given much chance by JS . Who knows whether Allesandra , O'Connor or Harvey will take up the offers . While I like O Connor I think playing him in a midfield role can be a bit stifling from an attacking viewpoint .

I think Hartley's contract relies on us taking up the offer. Therefore it's a done deal. The other two - dunno I'd be surprised, but pleased, to see them stay.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Tugboat":1dvwenrn said:
Andy Holland":1dvwenrn said:
Tugboat":1dvwenrn said:
If the manager is having a say in what players are being released then surely he's staying?

Disappointing with the decision on both fronts

But Blizzard is being released, when Sheridan was so desperate to bring him back in last night - curious. Good riddance to him - a more cowardly player you could never find, totally afraid to try and affect a game.

Callum Hall and Louis Rooney must be looking at the way River Allen, Luke Young, Tyler Harvey etc have been treated and hoping the axe falls on Sheridan sooner rather than later. Why give either one of them a go when you can sign someone no better on loan and play them instead?

The thing that worries me most is that decisions are being made with Sheridan still in charge.

Surely they wouldn't make that decision just yet if a replacement manager was being sought?

I really, really hope you're wrong on this! Appointing a new manager can be a long process - maybe they didn't want to wait. Players have been released before, only to be resigned straight away by a new manager - let's pray to every God there is that this list being released isn't an indication of Sheridan's ongoing employment.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Andy Holland":288c8oaz said:
Tugboat":288c8oaz said:
Andy Holland":288c8oaz said:
Tugboat":288c8oaz said:
If the manager is having a say in what players are being released then surely he's staying?

Disappointing with the decision on both fronts

But Blizzard is being released, when Sheridan was so desperate to bring him back in last night - curious. Good riddance to him - a more cowardly player you could never find, totally afraid to try and affect a game.

Callum Hall and Louis Rooney must be looking at the way River Allen, Luke Young, Tyler Harvey etc have been treated and hoping the axe falls on Sheridan sooner rather than later. Why give either one of them a go when you can sign someone no better on loan and play them instead?

The thing that worries me most is that decisions are being made with Sheridan still in charge.

Surely they wouldn't make that decision just yet if a replacement manager was being sought?

I really, really hope you're wrong on this! Appointing a new manager can be a long process - maybe they didn't want to wait. Players have been released before, only to be resigned straight away by a new manager - let's pray to every God there is that this list being released isn't an indication of Sheridan's ongoing employment.

I'm not religious but even I'm praying it's not an indication he's staying.

A

alex-d

Was under the impression Hartley agreed a 2 year contract when signed last summer so why the need to activate this extension? And isn't McCormick out of contract?

Hartley signed a one year contract with an option for the club to extend by a year. As was Bentley.

McCormick is under contract 'til summer 2016.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Sheridan wrecking the club before he buggers off? Or is he staying to finish the job? :furious:

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Can't argue with any of that would like us to have another look at Ansah and Holmes-Dennis though who seem exciting players and who have performed reasonably well.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
THD has been woeful at times - ran the ball into touch 4-5 times last night alone.

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
would of liked river allen to have been given a chance as I thought he looked promising when he came on

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
THD has generally been very poor in my opinion (apart from away at Cheltenham when he was really very, very good), although he is at least very, very consistent. You know that 95% of the time he is going to pass the ball back to Hartley.

Mar 7, 2009
The Doctor":343mcbnx said:
THD has generally been very poor in my opinion (apart from away at Cheltenham when he was really very, very good), although he is at least very, very consistent. You know that 95% of the time he is going to pass the ball back to Hartley.

Who then lumps it up to within a 20 yard radius (not always that accurate, mind) of Reuben Reid.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
pilgrim_pete":13n9jh9b said:
The Doctor":13n9jh9b said:

Who then lumps it up to within a 20 yard radius (not always that accurate, mind) of Reuben Reid.

Indeed.