Dagenham and Redbridge match thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dagenham and Redbridge match thread

C

Cobi Budge.

kernow19":1iti9g3h said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":1iti9g3h said:
Daggers should have had a Pen....

Plymouth Argyle FC ✔ @Only1Argyle
Jones goes over in the box under challenge from Gaz; referee Deadman alive to situation and not a conned man, 0-0 #pafc #DagvArg

The Argyle twitter page, known far and wide for being completely neutral.

M

Monkey Nuts

greenwelly":nye6eo0d said:
Monkey Nuts":nye6eo0d said:
Is it too early to start talking about burst bubbles? :-D
I hope so!
Yep, me too! But it does seem that teams have worked out how to nullify us.
I'm sure it's just a blip!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Lacklustre. Dagenham have never been in any danger, we need more from the front four, Tanner has been very poor.
Croll is struggling and put us in danger a couple of times with wayward passes.
Walton made a good save and Carey has picked up an injury.

The second half needs to be a lot better.

And it's bleddy freezing!

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Croll looks like a number 11 batsman trying to get the last few runs wafting his leg at it.
Better than what we've got?

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
We were pretty dire that half.Daggers looking the more likely to score. We must improve second half. Nelson our best player. An awful half of football.

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Sounds like the rot has set in. Sad when you are second best to a team who are 22nd in the league. we're all doomed !!

Dec 2, 2005
London
Looked the better side in the opening 15 mins but slhace regressed to their level. Scrappy half and that's favouring them.

No ones playing badly but everyone's within themselves.

Mar 14, 2009
Its cant be easy for the guy. (Croll)

He starting his first league games and I dare say doesn't want to let anyone down. However, he is here because he is trying to gain experience.

If it was an experienced player with a number of league games behind his belt I would say it fair to criticise. However, in this case I'm not sure what people expect. I remember when Nelson first started in an Argyle shirt at a simiar age. He made a number of mistakes but he had to learn.

Im sorry guys but we aren't in a position financially to go out and get players who are the completed article for league two football. Its the way it is. Frustrating!

As for the way we are playing. We just lost our mojo. The style of play is simple. Get the ball out wide. Get it in the box. However, we aren't as fluent because of the run of poor results and injuries.

Settle for a draw. Two week break and a real think about where we are playing people and what position is best suited to them. This is just what Argyle now need.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Purrington in midfield. Tanner behind Brunt upfront.