Dagenham and Redbridge match thread | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dagenham and Redbridge match thread

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":1bv1h4uw said:
Could be Johnson. Maybe a very bad picture of Randell or Rogers?
I'd say definitely Alan Rogers:

Alan Rogers

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
IJN":kjaf642f said:

Well its definitely not Mick Horswill.I reckon its Brian Johnson....the sideburns give it away.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Pogleswoody":2klnakj7 said:
Keepitgreen":2klnakj7 said:
IJN":2klnakj7 said:
I'd say definitely Alan Rogers:

Alan Rogers

So i've got to change my mind again :facepalm: !! I really did think Alan Rogers at first, it's the hair don't cha know!

Wasn't Randell a mite follically challenged? :oops:

Mr P
Alan Rogers had the 1970's hair no doubt about that,but this guy has sideburns as well and that fits Brian Johnson. Maybe the Argyle media dept. could enlighten us....the photos on Greens on Screen are what I would call "debut" photos and bear no resemblance at all to what a player looked like a few years later.

G

Greenskin

Thought for a split second that it may have been Doug Collins but the chap in the picture has mud on his shirt, so that rules him out. :lol:

Johnson favourite for me.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Greenskin":3v476br0 said:
Thought for a split second that it may have been Doug Collins but the chap in the picture has mud on his shirt, so that rules him out. :lol:

Johnson favourite for me.

Very drole Mr Skin. very drole...only fans of a certain age would understand that one.....

Oct 12, 2015
...Top day out, despite the woeful performance.
Wouldn't have missed that last minute equaliser for the world.

Befriended a bunch of Belgian Lads who travelled especially for that game (sorry lads), stayed behind and had pictures taken with DA and some of the boys after the game, then all back to pub in Barking, smattering of Argyle in there for some pints and a bit of singing....boxes ticked.

Pies running out before half time though...that's all that about ?!
I'd heard good things about their home made shepherds pie....

Oct 12, 2015
Metal_Green_Mickey":267axn0u said:
Hopefully with the fact we have been struggling DA will think now of changing things slightly.

What worries me if he truly believes we have been playing well. Hopefully he has been saying this to the media but behind closed doors its a different story.

Just feel relieved to get a point.

Had the pleasure of meeting him in the carpark afterwards, and said that I bet he feels a guilty nicking their points today !
His spuffing cheeks, nodding and say 'yep, a little bit' suggests he's under no illusion about that performance !

C

C. Slade

On the final day of the season next May when we finish 3rd in the table securing automatic promotion by 1 point from 4th placed Exeter City............................................

Sep 6, 2006
Steve Evans":74teyy86 said:
Knarf Reprah":74teyy86 said:
Steve Evans":74teyy86 said:
kimbo":74teyy86 said:
Errington says " you have to feel sorry for Dagenham"! Really? Why?
because he is an excellent, impartial journalist.

Who writes for the LOCAL comic.

Why feel sorry for Dagenham....apparently we were there for the taking and they didn't win. Their fault not ours
because frank,unlike yourself,i,along with most football supporters are sporting and gracious with regard to our opponents.

Well said. They put so much effort in. They may have limited resources but they made up for it in other ways. To be denied your first home win in those circumstances is cruel.

Sep 6, 2006
Metal_Green_Mickey":3dm5cr28 said:
Never say die attitude. Played crap. One thing this team have got is fight!

Now DA has two weeks to really think look at things.

Nonsense. There wasn't fight from most of those out there. Certainly very little mental courage anyway.