Dagenham and Redbridge match thread | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dagenham and Redbridge match thread

P

Positively Green

Well done Argyle. Well done Brunty. Proof again to never lose faith guys. Listening on Argyle Player and wish they would sound as happy for a point as I am.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
hoovermelon":2n0hc7a4 said:
jespafc":2n0hc7a4 said:
Hope everyone's knees are ok??? These sudden jerks must be taking their toll....

Hardly Knee Jerk

Weve been crap for weeks

But still snaffling a few points, even if undeserved which is the main thing and the sign of a team with promotion credentials. Still second in the table and a 5 point cushion from 4th place, which is most important. Hopefully the two week break will allow us to recoup and get some of our key players back to full fitness.

Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
Well that will teach me to turn the radio off in disgust after 90 mins!!!!!
Sounded appalling but who cares
Thank god for the for nights rest as we're running on empty at the moment

Mar 14, 2009
Hopefully with the fact we have been struggling DA will think now of changing things slightly.

What worries me if he truly believes we have been playing well. Hopefully he has been saying this to the media but behind closed doors its a different story.

He may also believe its a case of Argyle losing a number of injured players. However, Argyle struggled at times, even with their strongest team in a 4-2-3-1. Hopefully, DA sees this but I am not convinced. Its almost now like his first real test. Is he that stubborn in his beliefs to not change things? A lot of players don't function in this system. Simpson in a deep position. Jervis up top on his own. The CB's exposed easily by a direct pass.

Just feel relieved to get a point.

Mar 14, 2009
kernow19":xcn7eq1h said:
As this was our last game before the yellow cards amnesty, have all our players now managed to avoid a one-match suspension?

Croll, Sawyer and Purrington got yellows. So I think so.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Metal_Green_Mickey":flsc4e3r said:
Hopefully with the fact we have been struggling DA will think now of changing things slightly.

What worries me if he truly believes we have been playing well. Hopefully he has been saying this to the media but behind closed doors its a different story.

He may also believe its a case of Argyle losing a number of injured players. However, Argyle struggled at times, even with their strongest team in a 4-2-3-1. Hopefully, DA sees this but I am not convinced. Its almost now like his first real test. Is he that stubborn in his beliefs to not change things? A lot of players don't function in this system. Simpson in a deep position. Jervis up top on his own. The CB's exposed easily by a direct pass.

Just feel relieved to get a point.

Read this -

https://twitter.com/Only1Argyle/status/ ... 5794763776

Jul 6, 2005
On the Tube back onto London, still can't believe we stole the point but delighted to take it..

We desperately need this break.

As well as missing the injuried players. , the likes of Tanner, Simpson and Wilde are providing next to nothing.

Walton was good today but Croll had a nightmare against 39-year old Cureton and could not handle him. He gave a masterclass in playing the lone striker role.

If only we had someone who is such a handful for defenders..