Dagenham and Redbridge match thread | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dagenham and Redbridge match thread

Oct 14, 2015
Well just got in from the game and we were absolutely useless. If DA comes out with anything about us deserving a point blah blah blah then I'll lose some respect for him....we couldn't string two passes together....as for Croll well if other teams wanted him then let them have him.

He was totally inept and useless but some others weren't much better

Worse I've seen Tanner play, Sawyer constantly skinned by the winger..

Let's not let our late goal plaster over the cracks....

We were damn lucky to get a point..

I tell it as I saw it....

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
hoovermelon":v488wfd7 said:
jespafc":v488wfd7 said:
Hope everyone's knees are ok??? These sudden jerks must be taking their toll....

Hardly Knee Jerk

Weve been crap for weeks
Even at the depths of the bad times under Fletcher and Sheridan, I cannot recall one person posting so many gloomy posts in a single thread. Let me know when you are doing one of your motivational speaker gigs.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve Evans":3m43kdgi said:
Swillyboy":3m43kdgi said:
Slightly off topic but I went to the link on this thread to read the Twitter comments. On this page which is the backdrop:
https://twitter.com/Only1Argyle
Who is the player in the 1975-76 Argyle kit (left of centre, white shirt, both arms raised)?
mike horswill.a very good player who won an fa cup winners medal when at sunderland

Yes I was a bit hasty, when I went back for another look I had come to the same conclusion. Micky 'Bites yer knees' Horswill.

Oct 14, 2015
Top Three Entertaining moments at today's game

1.....Ryan's goal

2.....Ballboy falling off his chair trying to reach for the ball

3.....When the ball struck one of the stewards on the back behind our goal after a wayward shot. ( he took it well after getting some stick from the Green Army)

Nothing else stood out it was that poor.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
We need a sports journalist who 'says it as it is'. In Chris Errington that is what we have, both in his co-commentating with Sparksy on Radio Devon and his Herald reports.

As an example, his 'take' on the incident involving Gary Sawyer in the penalty area was that it was not a penalty. Also, when Ryan Brunt equalised with only seconds remaining his reaction was equally as enthusiastic as Sparksy's because he had just witnessed a great strike.

Equally, it was reasonable to say that "you have to feel sorry for Dagenham". So did I, but that did not mean that I was not delighted that we had 'got out of jail'.

Jan 3, 2013
Steve Evans":1r9kotky said:
kimbo":1r9kotky said:
Errington says " you have to feel sorry for Dagenham"! Really? Why?
because he is an excellent, impartial journalist.

Who writes for the LOCAL comic.

Why feel sorry for Dagenham....apparently we were there for the taking and they didn't win. Their fault not ours

Jul 6, 2005
Knarf Reprah":2ovf3np1 said:
Steve Evans":2ovf3np1 said:
kimbo":2ovf3np1 said:

Why feel sorry for Dagenham....apparently we were there for the taking and they didn't win. Their fault not ours
As is often the case, you are reading too much into an innocuous comment.

On the day we were truly shocking and didn't deserve even the draw, yet we got it thanks to a "worldy" in the last minute of injury time from our first shot on goal.

Any fan would sympathise with the Dagenham fans; we've all been there.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Knarf Reprah":26k06uen said:
Steve Evans":26k06uen said:
kimbo":26k06uen said:

because frank,unlike yourself,i,along with most football supporters are sporting and gracious with regard to our opponents.

Jan 28, 2005
Pogleswoody":uk7n1y3l said:
Steve Evans":uk7n1y3l said:
Swillyboy":uk7n1y3l said:
Slightly off topic but I went to the link on this thread to read the Twitter comments. On this page which is the backdrop:
https://twitter.com/Only1Argyle
Who is the player in the 1975-76 Argyle kit (left of centre, white shirt, both arms raised)?
mike horswill.a very good player who won an fa cup winners medal when at sunderland

Yes I was a bit hasty, when I went back for another look I had come to the same conclusion. Micky 'Bites yer knees' Horswill.

Ah! Michael (Killer) Horswill - there is still a crater in the centre circle from when he last met Gary Megson. Not far from the one that Darren Purse left. Horswill was a better footballer than many people thought. But I don't think it is him - I wondered if it were Brian Johnson?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Could be Johnson. Maybe a very bad picture of Randell or Rogers?