David Ball (Twitter Account) - False Alarm! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

David Ball (Twitter Account) - False Alarm!

Oct 28, 2011
Norwich
Argyle Life":2k4gdbtr said:
Really obscure clue, weird time of night.

Wouldn't be surprised that someone's kid has shared the link by accident.

If it was a clue, then David Ball would be a good signing.

I highly doubt someone's kid shared it at this time of night tbh, looks like it's got to be ball from this clue if not then what the hell is it about haha, lets hope it's true as he's a taster striker

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
How about a different suggestion?

Jason Lee (former Forest striker, famous for the pineapple hair do) to be Derek Adams No.2

(It was another Jason Lee who played David Seville in the Alvin and the Chipmunks films)

Jul 10, 2013
Lundan Cabbie":295l88is said:

Jason Lee (former Forest striker, famous for the pineapple hair do) to be Derek Adams No.2

(It was another Jason Lee who played David Seville in the Alvin and the Chipmunks films)

Hmmm, not so sure considering the chipmunk episode was about Cinderella going to the Ball!
I can't believe that we are discussing possible future news for our club based on an Alvin and the Chipmunk episode :lol:
But I suppose this is how recent news has been hinted at on our Twitter page, I wonder if it's the same for other clubs?

Jun 8, 2014
Lundan Cabbie":29z0xnk4 said:

Could be but struggling to make the Cinderella link there.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Paven":1so04zas said:
Lundan Cabbie":1so04zas said:

Could be but struggling to make the Cinderella link there.

True, especially as David Seville isn't in that episode. He wasn't at the ball just as Jason Lee hasn't been at any ball recently ;)

Seriously though, David Ball would be a good fit at this level.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Just spoken to a Rochdale fan expecting the old 'he's OK, not quite League 1 level' thing. He said Ball was quality, and they couldn't sign him permanently because they couldn't afford him.

Very excited about this one. Ball and Reid up front looks irresistible

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Not going to get overly excited about this one until I've seen him play (if he joins). The only reason being is that he hasn't scored the greatest number of goals. If he could replace or better Lewis's contribution though I'd be very happy.

May 22, 2006
Alvin and the Chipmunks was a spin off of a tv series called Punky Brewster. Cinderella was famous for going to the ball in a coach.

This may relate to Craig Brewster being appointed coach.

Mar 21, 2008
much as I hate to say it you could be right it's probably the assistant being appointed judging by the timing