David Ball (Twitter Account) - False Alarm! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

David Ball (Twitter Account) - False Alarm!

Dec 2, 2010
Think it definitely refers to Brestwer.

If not, perhaps Argyle are going to run out to Alvin Stardust!

Jun 8, 2014
pastiesforlife":1s7rlvf7 said:
Alvin and the Chipmunks was a spin off of a tv series called Punky Brewster. Cinderella was famous for going to the ball in a coach.

This may relate to Craig Brewster being appointed coach.

Not sure. The 'coach' link is a little bit tenuous but it could be him I suppose.

Mind you, his official term is assistant manager, not coach! ;)

Aug 5, 2009
That's not quite true though. Alvin and the chipmunks wasn't a spin off from anything. The animated show 'its punky brewster' was a spin off from the live show punky brewster.

It was animated by the same company ruby spears.

That doesn't help with the cryptic clue however

Oct 28, 2011
Norwich
There's no way it's a link to Brewster, it's got to be about David ball the two links are 100% him if not out Twitter bloke has lost the plot big time, quite random if not, very annoying as ball is a fantastic player and teasing us like this is making me :crazy:

Jun 11, 2012
Paven":ie598y34 said:
pastiesforlife":ie598y34 said:
Alvin and the Chipmunks was a spin off of a tv series called Punky Brewster. Cinderella was famous for going to the ball in a coach.

Not sure. The 'coach' link is a little bit tenuous but it could be him I suppose.

What's happened to your informant? Why don't you ask them?

Or was he/she made up in an attempt at using common perception to appear 'ITK'?

Jul 24, 2012
HarlHM":2gbo352c said:
Paven":2gbo352c said:
pastiesforlife":2gbo352c said:

54501402.jpg

Jun 8, 2014
HarlHM":2tmq6286 said:
Paven":2tmq6286 said:
pastiesforlife":2tmq6286 said:

:lol:

I have asked them, that's the point. They're a very hit and miss source though, they knew about Holmes-Dennis a few days before he signed but also told me that Nathan Jones was nailed on. Unfortunately it's the limit of what I've been told, but he could be:
A) Wrong.
or
B) Guessing from the clues and jumping to conclusions.

Seeing him later this afternoon so will see if he can tell me more about it all.

Feb 15, 2009
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":3bsh50fu said:
Not going to get overly excited about this one until I've seen him play (if he joins). The only reason being is that he hasn't scored the greatest number of goals. If he could replace or better Lewis's contribution though I'd be very happy.

Yes, but what everyone forgets is how many of his appearance numbers are coming from the bench!! Even if it was as little as 10 appearances at his time with Fleetwood, it represents a very tidy goal ratio. My guess would be from starting games he has a 1 in 3 goals to games. You get 4 players in your team capable of this with a steady defense then promotion from this poxy league is very achievable. IMO :thumbup:

G

Green_White_Landrake

Why are everyone complaining scored many more goals than Lewi so I believe he would be a excellent signing if I am being honest.