Doncaster Match Thread | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Doncaster Match Thread

Feb 2, 2007
I feel for every Argyle fan whether they are optimistic by nature or pessimistic

This is very damaging

I hope to hear by 6pm that Brent is opening an investigation into the conduct of the squad.

Rumours that Ciftci unsettled things whatever the reason we need answers and pdq

C

Charles Plym

nick_PASTIE":3mdr5ulg said:
I feel for every Argyle fan whether they are optimistic by nature or pessimistic

This is very damaging

I hope to hear by 6pm that Brent is opening an investigation into the conduct of the squad.

Rumours that Ciftci unsettled things whatever the reason we need answers and pdq
We were poo before he arrived .
The cracks were there last season but were papered over because we were playing dross , we will be back where we belong unless da does the decent thing or unless JB is brave

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Charles.plym":37m7vp63 said:
Tugboat":37m7vp63 said:
Lgm":37m7vp63 said:
I do feel Adams has lost the changing room and agree that the players want Adams to go.

Agree.

I agree also , that might be a first tugboat

I disagree with that

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Baby Face Johnson":290ok96s said:
monkeywrench":290ok96s said:
pedro91":290ok96s said:
Will the well known green tints be on here later on giving a summary of the game?

Not the time for comments like that. Unless you fancy some time off.

In fairness the exact same comments are made when it's the other way round. Let's at least have some consistency.

Wrong time and place for that comment.

I'm pretty consistent BFJ.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Hate to say it but those players are embarrassing not only themselves but the club as well. The lack of discipline is quite frankly unnacceptable and appalling. All the effort that was put in to getting promoted but now we seem hopelessly and horribly out of depth. Something needs to change and soon.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
monkeywrench":fcczbyy8 said:
Baby Face Johnson":fcczbyy8 said:
monkeywrench":fcczbyy8 said:
pedro91":fcczbyy8 said:
Will the well known green tints be on here later on giving a summary of the game?

In fairness the exact same comments are made when it's the other way round. Let's at least have some consistency.

Don't recall people saying it's the wrong time or place when it's the other way around?

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Most of us felt that the lack of quality signings meant that this would be a season of struggle but the complete breakdown of discipline is of even more concern,and in any type of business is normally due to breakdown of relationships with the Boss.Not just picking on Bradley but he is a pale shadow of the great player of last season
Big decision time for the Board as this cannot go on much longer

B

Baby Face Johnson

monkeywrench":4r77fja0 said:
Baby Face Johnson":4r77fja0 said:
monkeywrench":4r77fja0 said:
pedro91":4r77fja0 said:

Just felt the threat of a suspension was over the top. I don't recall those type of threats when it's the other way round.

Feb 23, 2008
Plymouth
Board need to be questioned / take the blame aswell

Adams harps on about a low budget, I’m sorry JB and co but where’s all the money gone from last year?!

Definitely something rotten going on behind the scenes, our club is an embarassment currently, last years promotion was a platform for us to progress and push on from yet we’ve done the complete opposite, once again the loyal fans suffer