Doncaster Match Thread | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Doncaster Match Thread

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jul 1, 2006
Lost for words.
This team and management don't deserve the loyal support of the GA - who have been let down yet again. Extraordinary meeting required - tomorrow.

Oct 31, 2015
So dire could be 0-5. Adams signed the players.

No shots on target

No effort

No discipline

Makes for a relegation back to lg 2 which by rhe way was the best chant of the day.

No excuses Adams we are not goid enough

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Baby Face Johnson":6zlyfd76 said:
monkeywrench":6zlyfd76 said:
Baby Face Johnson":6zlyfd76 said:
monkeywrench":6zlyfd76 said:
pedro91":6zlyfd76 said:
Will the well known green tints be on here later on giving a summary of the game?

Not the time for comments like that. Unless you fancy some time off.

In fairness the exact same comments are made when it's the other way round. Let's at least have some consistency.

Wrong time and place for that comment.

I'm pretty consistent BFJ.

Just felt the threat of a suspension was over the top. I don't recall those type of threats when it's the other way round.

Maybe, emotions running high though. I've calmed down a little now.

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Adams HAS to go. This will not turn astound. We've all seen enough argyle teams to know that. This team has nothing and that has to lie with Adams. He signed the players and one coed the team.

No excuses

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
There's no doubt it's a crisis now. The indiscipline on top of results, ensures that.

That can't be a knee jerk opinion.

How will Adams react?

Dec 2, 2010
Something's going to have to change and fast. The nature of the defeats, the indiscipline, the lack of any goal threat......remember Donny hadn't won in 6 games.

Fixtures coming up look grim and we could be seriously adrift very soon.

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Stuart House":1grzd5mz said:
Adams HAS to go. This will not turn astound. We've all seen enough argyle teams to know that. This team has nothing and that has to lie with Adams. He signed the players and picked the team.

No excuses

B

Baby Face Johnson

monkeywrench":246d2b8x said:
Baby Face Johnson":246d2b8x said:
Baby Face Johnson":246d2b8x said:
pedro91":246d2b8x said:
Will the well known green tints be on here later on giving a summary of the game?

Not the time for comments like that. Unless you fancy some time off.

In fairness the exact same comments are made when it's the other way round. Let's at least have some consistency.

Wrong time and place for that comment.

I'm pretty consistent BFJ.

Just felt the threat of a suspension was over the top. I don't recall those type of threats when it's the other way round.

Maybe, emotions running high though. I've calmed down a little now.

Me too, sorry. Bad time, right after another defeat.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Really worried now. Good job the red card didn't come early in the game to mask how poor we are.

Last season, after a mediocre first half like that we'd have come out and played much better in the second. This season, we seem to get worse!

I still think we have a squad that should be capable of competing at this level but our performances are bad and getting worse. Something's intrinsically wrong and something has to change quick or we'll be cut adrift.

Aug 5, 2015
I have to admit to being a green tint and yes we are in deep do do. But as Woy says, " no one gets relegated at the end of September." We are still only 2 points off fifth from bottom which indicates there is a lot of other dross around us. But we do have to pick it up and pdq. I'll have to get my crystal ball out to see if sacking Adams is the answer. I suspect not but who knows really

Mint Green

🇨🇾🇨🇾🇨🇾🇨🇾🇨🇾
✅ Evergreen
Nov 21, 2014
Manager has got to go! Discipline is a disgrace. Tactics are inept at this level. Attack is awful. Defence error strewn. Big changes needed now otherwise it's a season long relegation battle.

Lgm

Mar 15, 2017
Surrey
True but we can't beat the dross around us and have failed to score against them which doesn't bode well!!

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Very sad to see.
We are being let down by our senior players (Bradley, Carey, Sarcevic with red cards) as much as the inability of new signings. The alarm bells were chiming loudly for me at Walsall and whilst i'm normally one of the last to call for panic, surely some serious questions need answering.
Four consecutive home defeats, all with 10 men - this needs answering.
Where is the famed unity? Where is Jake Jervis, seems to have been a fall guy in selection this season.
Who picked Ciftci and said he was exactly what we need.
Edwards and Bradley are both decent players - can they play together.
Why did we sign new wingers and then decide not to pick them and play with any width.

We badly miss Oscar (no offence to GM intended) as he plays the game with intensity and energy, which with Fox and Ness in the side we badly miss.
Not sure where we go currently but DA whatever the length of his contract must be walking a very thin rope currently.