End of Season Parade? (Monday 8 May 6pm) | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

End of Season Parade? (Monday 8 May 6pm)

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Cobi Budge":34j20im4 said:
Great evening.

Took this one just as the doors opened -

C_U0pv7XsAU3MNc.jpg

Looks like what some would call proper Argyle green used too.

Apr 6, 2009
Agree with everything here. Fantastic night. The meal was lovely, all players and staff so friendly and chatting to everyone. Well worth the money. Heres to one next year

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
katkin":yhlp973y said:
Agree with everything here. Fantastic night. The meal was lovely, all players and staff so friendly and chatting to everyone. Well worth the money. Heres to one next year

When I suggested such an event in the past I was shot down in flames.

I would say they under priced it though but then in the past attempts for such evenings have had to be cancelled due to lack of interest. A more profitable event in future can be built up to once supporters realise that this is a must date for their diary.

Sep 6, 2006
Lundan Cabbie":18t29d8g said:
katkin":18t29d8g said:

When I suggested such an event in the past I was shot down in flames.

I would say they under priced it though but then in the past attempts for such evenings have had to be cancelled due to lack of interest. A more profitable event in future can be built up to once supporters realise that this is a must date for their diary.

£25. Plymouth prices. Why exploit the fans further? Sure they made a profit.

Apr 6, 2009
It was cheap in fairness but considering most people there had spent a fortune over the season keeping the price down is a great thing.

I heard people saying it wouldn't be so good if we were mid.table but I disagree. Sure there was some mention about the promotion but most chat was either unrelated or talking about who is staying or.going. parade would be overkill but the dinner should be held.every year

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I think the price was fair, especially when you consider pints at the bar were £5 (not Argyle's fault of course).

Aug 11, 2013
I'd urge everyone who enjoyed the evening to e-mail James Voisey (james.voisey@pafc.co.uk) with thanks. We are quick to complain, but less inclined to give praise when due. I'm sure the feedback would be welcome by all involved with the organizing - must have been a lot of work ..................

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
arrythewurzel":3ufmnd6w said:
I'd urge everyone who enjoyed the evening to e-mail James Voisey (james.voisey@pafc.co.uk) with thanks. We are quick to complain, but less inclined to give praise when due. I'm sure the feedback would be welcome by all involved with the organizing - must have been a lot of work ..................
This.

Apr 6, 2009
Cobi Budge":1k7ehf3o said:
I think the price was fair, especially when you consider pints at the bar were £5 (not Argyle's fault of course).

The drinks were very expensive
I will email too, great idea