England Manager at Euro 2012 | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

England Manager at Euro 2012

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
:lol:
GreenSam":nd0nr7ps said:
bathpilgrim":nd0nr7ps said:
Alex Horne, general secretary of the FA, said the governing body will not be rushed into making an announcement. "There's definitely a list. [We] talk about it regularly," he told BBC Sport. "It's a back end of the season decision for us. "A lot of the managers on the list are employed and we don't want to interrupt anyone's season."

Please allow me to translate this.....

"We have offered the job to Harry Redknapp. He has verbally accepted. Spurs are not happy about it but we have agreed to all keep it quiet until the end of Spurs' season so Harry's role as manager is not undermined and the players will keep playing for him"

If I was a bookie I would cease taking bets on Redknapp.
This.

I'd prefer Roy Hodgson though. Better manager by far and proven to be top class over the continent. If we can't get Mourhino, Guardiola or Hiddink (let's face it, the best managers on the planet aren't English) then we should go for Roy. He's the best of English for sure.

The best managers on the planet aren't English with exception of those yet to be discovered, obviously my vast knowledge of the game and motivational skills are perfect for football managment all the FA needs to do now is pick up the phone and the Euro's will be coming to England :lol:

ollieargyle9 for England :scarf: