Errington v Sheridan | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Errington v Sheridan

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":rd4xccbi said:
I think anyone who bought an Argyle/Arsenal half scarf should never be allowed in Home Park again.

How about one of these then that have been produced for the sad place on the south coast?

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
I'm pleased we are proper poo now, I hated getting called a glory supporter for the championship years. Least if we ever get out of the basement I've earn my stripes

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
earl grey":1nj3ehhp said:
I'm pleased we are proper poo now, I hated getting called a glory supporter for the championship years. Least if we ever get out of the basement I've earn my stripes

Says it all about this club that the 'glory years' were playing in the second tier of English football :(

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
earl grey":1ze35gny said:

Its ridiculous that some fans are so up their own **** that they feel entitled to label other fans. Some idiots think that supporting a club is a competition.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Womble":1snaofdb said:
earl grey":1snaofdb said:

Its ridiculous that some fans are so up their own **** that they feel entitled to label other fans. Some idiots think that supporting a club is a competition.
I'm going to be selling the Sheridan/Errington half and half scarf at the next home match.... :whistle:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Womble":37i0lx3j said:
earl grey":37i0lx3j said:

You labelling other fans as idiots Womble? Bit up your own ****, don't you think? ;)

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
No i dont ollie. What exactly is your problem with me anyway? Its like having a stalker. You even have a pop at me directly on threads i dont post on.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Womble":25d0yb8c said:
No i dont ollie. What exactly is your problem with me anyway? Its like having a stalker. You even have a pop at me directly on threads i dont post on.

I would have thought the winking smiley suggests that Ollie's post was made in jest. :sigh:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Womble":3102owhy said:

I've mentioned you what twice in however long we have both used this site, both times as a joke and both times you've blown your top over nothing.

And JJ told me I took myself too seriously, jeez :facepalm: