Exeter City Yes or No | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City Yes or No

Sep 25, 2010
third earl of jean":3gcze2yp said:
Nathan Jones throwing the keeper under the bus in his interview. Proof yet yet again we got the right one with DA.

Your right, spot on

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
How depressing to think that we could once again be sharing a league with that little club up the road. How far we have fallen.

Feb 28, 2016
PAFC94":146apxet said:
C'mon Luton/Blackpool. I don't want to have to go to that sh#thole again next season.
To be fair all three of those are s#!tholes. At least from Exeter I can get back when the chippy and pub is still open and watch MOTD.

Both great games, thought Watkins, JMT and Wheeler really stood out. Great second goal from Watkins. Hope for what should be a great final that I can just sit back and enjoy this time. Looks like it could be a cracker! May the best team win.

Feb 2, 2007
justanotherfan":1dyonw1i said:
How depressing to think that we could once again be sharing a league with that little club up the road. How far we have fallen.

We will just have to get up to Championship damn quick

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
nick_PASTIE":1pfwwqbj said:
justanotherfan":1pfwwqbj said:

We will just have to get up to Championship damn quick

Sounds like a plan.

Feb 2, 2007
TBH I'd be happy for them going up, although their fans I know are terrified they will struggle in L1 again as they are above their natural ceiling and don't have the financial structure to survive long at the next level.

Still I would have a fairly happy workforce- well the 2 Exeter fans ur of 180 or so- for a few months with a Wembley win bounce, six more points next season and a short trip to see Argyle (and Oxford ahem) without smashing the weekend.

Kelvin will probably get the winner at Wembley or your defence is mildly worried Jamille Matt is smouldering. Either will do for the pathos.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Oh Bollox - another week or two of them chirping on about it. My City supporting neighbours have been calling us 'bottle jobs' for not winning the league so when Carlisle equalised me and my lad were high-fiving & gloating ........ then Karma bit us in the bum :facepalm:

Hope they get battered by Blackpool

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
I work in Blackpool so know a lot about what Oyston (their chairman) has done to their club. Think Stapleton/Heaney/Panda & multiply that by 10. So it's a big fat yes for Exeter from me, even though I'd be missing out on my nearest match next season

Oct 16, 2016
The Carlisle crowd were garbage, we went into the Exeter pubs pre match, they're obsessed with Argyle...

cracking finale to the match, that Watkins really is something else, superb player

all in all a good night out

want City to get bummed at Wembley now