Fans Forum - Saturday 19th September 10.30am At GT Suite | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Forum - Saturday 19th September 10.30am At GT Suite

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Thanks Steve, much appreciated.

PLEASE let's have someone sensible when it comes to the new strips!!

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
Andy_S":1a3h9iyi said:

Simple:- GREEN AND WHITE with black trim ( HOME )
WHITE AND GREEN with black trim ( AWAY )

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
dick.argyle":33cwpxey said:
Andy_S":33cwpxey said:

Simple:- GREEN AND WHITE with black trim ( HOME )
WHITE AND GREEN with black trim ( AWAY )

:nworthy:

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
-
Not to mention the proper green!

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/gosdb-m ... =1970-10-3 (YouTube highlights)

propergreen.jpg
[/code]

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
GreensOnScreen":24yrreny said:
It was filmed and PAFC will soon be putting the whole thing on YouTube. Not a lot of shockers came out that I remember, but one thing that did strike me: Rick Cowdery has been asked to pull together a group of fans to discuss both home and away strips for next season, and that has to happen soon to meet the deadlines. JB described the HHP scheme as a "dead parrot", but there is something going on that he couldn't go into. Described as "long term" though. Season tickets (including white) are at just under 4,200, up 4% from this time last year. Much praise all-round for Derek Adams. This season's player budget is used up for now, but there is an added amount budgeted for January. Jon Back was introduced, and came over very well.

Apart from a brief few extracts on Match Day Moments, the full version of the Fan's Forum has not appeared on the PAFC website or anywhere else.

As this was promised, does anyone know when it will appear?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
"The free Forum is open to all supporters - but if you are unable to make it to the event, we have you covered. On this very page you will be able to listen to an audio only broadcast of the event, then in the days to follow,a full unedited video will be placed on our YouTube channel, and on this site."

Still no sign of this.

How many 'days to follow'?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
davie nine":1apudgv0 said:
"The free Forum is open to all supporters - but if you are unable to make it to the event, we have you covered. On this very page you will be able to listen to an audio only broadcast of the event, then in the days to follow,a full unedited video will be placed on our YouTube channel, and on this site."

Still no sign of this.

Dreckly. :thumbs:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
LG":2vkqnlls said:
davie nine":2vkqnlls said:

Still no sign of this.

Chronic Green, it's your turn. 'Imminently'?

Or has it just been swept under the table?

C

chronicgreen

davie nine":hnnxfkfp said:
LG":hnnxfkfp said:
davie nine":hnnxfkfp said:

Still no sign of this.

Took the words out of my mouth davie!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
chronicgreen":v6b9yi52 said:
davie nine":v6b9yi52 said:
LG":v6b9yi52 said:
davie nine":v6b9yi52 said:

Still no sign of this.

Took the words out of my mouth davie!
To you, to me.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
dayriderBusking":2apc23lz said:
Can anyone there confirm it was filmed?

GreensOnScreen":2apc23lz said:
It was filmed and PAFC will soon be putting the whole thing on YouTube. Not a lot of shockers came out that I remember, but one thing that did strike me: Rick Cowdery has been asked to pull together a group of fans to discuss both home and away strips for next season, and that has to happen soon to meet the deadlines. JB described the HHP scheme as a "dead parrot", but there is something going on that he couldn't go into. Described as "long term" though. Season tickets (including white) are at just under 4,200, up 4% from this time last year. Much praise all-round for Derek Adams. This season's player budget is used up for now, but there is an added amount budgeted for January. Jon Back was introduced, and came over very well.

GOS said that it was.