Fans On The Pitch | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans On The Pitch

Feb 18, 2013
Plymouth
I understand that emotions run high. But, if you really, really, really HAVE to invade the pitch, don't do it when the game is still going. It'll only add minutes to a match that Argyle are struggling to hold onto at the end of the game.

Aug 4, 2011
InterYerMam":zwxevyht said:
I understand that emotions run high. But, if you really, really, really HAVE to invade the pitch, don't do it when the game is still going. It'll only add minutes to a match that Argyle are struggling to hold onto at the end of the game.
Don't think any did, did they?? :crazy:

Jul 21, 2013
Don't know why pitch invasions have to be frowned upon. I think their a great way to celebrate success and create memories - especially for younger fans like me who have never had a real chance to do it and with this being our first successful season in years..

Feb 18, 2013
Plymouth
football-bet-data":31rgpepi said:
InterYerMam":31rgpepi said:
Don't think any did, did they?? :crazy:

They (meaning one moron) most definitely did. Ran on from the Devonport End, realised that no-one except for a couple of the Devonport End's finest Stewards were 'chasing' him at half tilt, jumped the barricade back into the stand and ran away.

C

Cobi Budge.

12thGreen":mdm9o1zt said:
Don't know why pitch invasions have to be frowned upon. I think their a great way to celebrate success and create memories - especially for younger fans like me who have never had a real chance to do it and with this being our first successful season in years..

Don't think anyone is saying pitch invasions are wrong in general, I joined in at Rochdale. It just looks petty when 6 fans run onto the pitch when we haven't even secured a play off spot yet.

Feb 18, 2013
Plymouth
12thGreen":191ti4se said:

There is a time and a place for it. To do it when the game is still going on, most definitely isn't one.

Dec 1, 2008
mainstone plymouth
It's ok though for all those Newcastle fans to run on the pitch unchallenged, celebrating being promoted. In fact our own club played we are the champions as we were relagated.After years off dire footy, admin and relagation,what's the harm if in the moment some fans run on the pitch to let of years of built up frustration. Lighten up people !!!

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I wouldn't call them fans to be fair, one gamers there for a bit of trouble, same goes for the half wit with the smoke grenades, not real Argyle fans but kids with a bit of teenage angst to let out.

Still avoiding a miracle Argyle will be in the playoffs this year moronic element aside, enjoy your evenings Pilgrims, we deserve to enjoy a bit of success for a change :scarf:

Mar 18, 2006
Lighten up ?

One prick ran on the pitch during the game . Could result in a fine and on another occasion a points deduction .

Aug 29, 2014
Newcastle were allowed 2000 pitch invaders to celebrate their promotion...a few over exuberant argyle fans get boos......and a official warning ...all bull....to me . Felt like joining them

Sep 8, 2013
Agree with the original post. Tranmere fans were respectful of our celebrated achievements prior to KO. Then were excellent supporters for their team. I wish them well.