Get well soon Mrs. Loud | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Get well soon Mrs. Loud

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Knarf Reprah":247a21zs said:
Very droll, think of the young, disabled etc and stop being so selfish

I was at St Andrews today, those issues did not arise. No in house arguments over the seating (or lack of), it was friendly (towards each other). Just football fans enjoying the occasion and getting behind their team against their fierce rivals.

Those that usually sit embraced the opportunity to stand and recognised that this was an appropriate time. They decided they were not going to be selfish and be pedantic enough to ruin it for all of the surrounding fans that wanted to stand. Provided they were able, they just had to not be lazy - basically.

Brilliant afternoon.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
SwimWithTheTide":2d0o2uog said:
Knarf Reprah":2d0o2uog said:

I was at St Andrews today, those issues did not arise. No in house arguments over the seating (or lack of), it was friendly (towards each other). Just football fans enjoying the occasion and getting behind their team against their fierce rivals.

Those that usually sit embraced the opportunity to stand and recognised that this was an appropriate time. They decided they were not going to be selfish and be pedantic enough to ruin it for all of the surrounding fans that wanted to stand. Provided they were able, they just had to not be lazy - basically.

Brilliant afternoon.
I think you'll find they stood up because they couldn't see as those in front of them were stood up. ;-)

Jan 3, 2013
Keepitgreen":304yshy2 said:
SwimWithTheTide":304yshy2 said:
Knarf Reprah":304yshy2 said:

Brilliant afternoon.
I think you'll find they stood up because they couldn't see as those in front of them were stood up. ;-)
correct! I wonder how many kids/pensioners couldn't see because of the selfish goons

May 1, 2011
Knarf Reprah":1abz9q0c said:
Keepitgreen":1abz9q0c said:
SwimWithTheTide":1abz9q0c said:
Knarf Reprah":1abz9q0c said:

Brilliant afternoon.
correct! I wonder how many kids/pensioners couldn't see because of the selfish goons

Oh just bore off now.

Feb 8, 2005
Must be because of the difference between the selfish youngsters and the selfless older generation.

How did we ever get to this situation?

I blame the parents.