Get well soon Mrs. Loud | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Get well soon Mrs. Loud

Nov 4, 2012
freddie2greens":3c4gv460 said:
If there is 1 place at hp that is full of boring turds it is defo the back of block 3 in the devonport end, pieface et al. i wince when i look in there and hope and pray that i dont ever have to mix with them in any way whatsoever. I would rather sit with and eat a turd than be there. i sometimes leave early just so i dont have to stand next to them on the way out.

Right so the one place in HP that is boring is the block that is the loudest, most energetic and vibrant in the ground. The block that prevents HP from being as atmospheric as a morgue. Oh and I haven't seen Pieface in B3 for f#cking yonks.

Apparently we're hooligans, man-children and mongs because we stand up and show our passion rather than sit in silence, get on our teams backs if we're any less than 5 nil up and then leave on 85 minutes.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
PAFC94":2h2rvgsg said:
freddie2greens":2h2rvgsg said:
If there is 1 place at hp that is full of boring turds it is defo the back of block 3 in the devonport end, pieface et al. i wince when i look in there and hope and pray that i dont ever have to mix with them in any way whatsoever. I would rather sit with and eat a turd than be there. i sometimes leave early just so i dont have to stand next to them on the way out.

Right so the one place in HP that is boring is the block that is the loudest, most energetic and vibrant in the ground. The block that prevents HP from being as atmospheric as a morgue. Oh and I haven't seen Pieface in B3 for f#cking yonks.

Apparently we're hooligans, man-children and mongs because we stand up and show our passion rather than sit in silence, get on our teams backs if we're any less than 5 nil up and then leave on 85 minutes.

You don't get it do you? You and yours are not the first to stand and sing and chant and when you're older and wish to sit instead of doing all the things you're doing now you'll be called boring and worse. The older generation has being going to Home Park long before you were a tadpole so show a degree of respect if you want that degree of respect back.

Not everyone wants to be a loon at a football match.

Nov 4, 2012
Ade the green":1mvnv9nt said:
PAFC94":1mvnv9nt said:
freddie2greens":1mvnv9nt said:

You don't get it do you? You and yours are not the first to stand and sing and chant and when you're older and wish to sit instead of doing all the things you're doing now you'll be called boring and worse. The older generation has being going to Home Park long before you were a tadpole so show a degree of respect if you want that degree of respect back.

Not everyone wants to be a loon at a football match.

Stop being so self righteous. Many oldies in the Devonport. If I ever do want to sit at a match I'll have the required brain capacity to sit down the front.

Mar 29, 2011
freddie2greens":2kg1nxa7 said:

Well done, you've officially counted yourself out of the argument with the claim that 'Pieface and the affiliated stand there'. Frank tried the same about Newport away and he was nowhere near the incident either.

Anyway, keep it up. You're showing that you have an argument based on fiction. I heard Harry Potter was kicking up a right fuss too....

Nov 25, 2008
Puddletown
As the guy who was pushed into carol to push her over the seats, I made sure I spoke to them in the fans fest. Carol is still bandaged up, but in good spirits, and said it was" one of those things ". Richard more annoyed that he had moved Carol to the inside of the aisle to avoid the surge after the first goal!

Apr 3, 2010
What a boring santised sport it would be if EVERYONE just sat in silence, at Wembley there was at least 5000 that stood throughout the whole game. Were every single one of those people who stood that day "manchildren" ?excited by the prospect of possibly getting promoted were they all goons as well?

every single ground I have ever visited in the football league has had people who have stood in seated areas on some cases the majority of the people within that section. And whilst an injury was caused at Newport by people standing It sounds like it was caused by there being no where to go and had no option but to stand in the aisles if they were stood in the seated places the injury wouldn't of taken place sounds like a flaw in that away end rather than anything else.