GreenArmy1984 | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

GreenArmy1984

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ollieargyle9":1z7106kd said:
dunlop":1z7106kd said:
Being called miserable because you are against the micro stand being built and wanting the best for the club, I will wear that badge with pride.

Am I excited and optimistic about the coming season you bet i am I bet us miserable old farts are more green tinted than the majority of the keyboard warriors on this site.

Who called you a miserable old fart? Nobody but Oddball started throwing names around. Simply an emotive response to a similarly emotive claim that someone is living in "cloud cookoo land" and a "troll" for being positive.

I'm always calling him a miserable old fart. But to his face, does that count? :lol:

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
soccerpilgrim":kgi0qmi6 said:
GreenArmy1984":kgi0qmi6 said:
Promotions 1986 , 1996 , 2002 , 2004 ( 4 )

Relegations 1992 , 1995 , 1998 , 2010 , 2011 ( 5 not 7 )

Promotion 2014-15 ??

#wealwaysbelieve :scarf:

Ah, makes sense! So we're looking to make it 5-5 here!

Could add another 8 relegation battles won and 3 promotion pushes lost.

I do hope our fortunes turn...

Aug 5, 2009
Plymouth or Nigeria
GreenArmy1984 is what he is. Evidently a glass full man. He should be heralded. Grandstand and Brent politics aside, the man / woman is a beacon. I have read so much negativity on this site that I sometimes log off and go fwah. We've been through the bad stuff and now look like we may once again have a team to be proud of. Let's do our bit and get to as many games as possible. And support and be happy. Hey folks we play in green and white we're and proud of it. Things could be much worse. We could play in red and white.We are PAFC and that makes me happy. Happy in the fact we have fans who are more committed then any other in England. Happy in we're unique and happy to be a Janner.
So if one individual wants to be happy and optimistic then good grace to him. If we all supported the same way then we might get out of this dross league we find ourselves in. Eliminate this negative vibe and send our team up the divisions. ( semi drunken rant over).

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
All fine. But I just don't get how we're more committed than the gulls or gas fans who turn out for their next games. Seem of equal footing, just less fortunate their lot of course ;)

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I do wonder whether or not he ends real life conversations by saying "hashtag stripes are back" or not :D but it's infectious!

B

BallboyEGS1958

dunlop":3uzxj6qo said:
Being called miserable because you are against the micro stand being built and wanting the best for the club, I will wear that badge with pride.

Am I excited and optimistic about the coming season you bet i am I bet us miserable old farts are more green tinted than the majority of the keyboard warriors on this site.

I fully agree and would stand 100% with you on comment one.
Agree with your second comment but would change “miserable old farts” to “knowledgeable senior citizens”
But young or old we all support our team and at the end of the day that’s all that counts.
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: