Have Faith! Its September. | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Have Faith! Its September.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
Crystal Palace under Iain Dowie.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they go from virtually bottom of the table at Christmas to promoted some years ago?

Proves there is no crisis in September.

May 1, 2011
Thomas Edwards":1sxjdbpo said:
Crystal Palace under Iain Dowie.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they go from virtually bottom of the table at Christmas to promoted some years ago?

Proves there is no crisis in September.

It proves nothing, only Adams getting results will prove anything. I dint think he will but happy to be proved wrong.

Jan 3, 2013
Biggs":3gxuohwg said:
To call it the 'Big One' given our situation and the well-known feeling toward that competition, is either very silly or a wind-up. I'd veer toward the latter given you must know how people would react to that.

I'd gladly take a 10-0 defeat v Exeter, if we got 6 points in the next two league games.

Spot on, and of course it's a wind up....l.li for one get very wound up with greenarmy1984's banal drum banging .....the modswont like it, but I must comment that he rarely attends matches, just seems to get a kick out of constantly posting ridiculous, pointless posts. I'll probably get a warning now, but why is nothing done about this frankly imho childish clown?

Jan 3, 2013
GreenArmy1984":3dd2kkhb said:
I will be there on Tuesday night Frank

Will you be there ?

See winding me up......you know I'm boycotting it.......my final comment on the matter, because I refuse to bite........your next game after that is January 2018 am I correct?

Oct 21, 2015
Knarf Reprah":ksfcyaj3 said:
Biggs":ksfcyaj3 said:
To call it the 'Big One' given our situation and the well-known feeling toward that competition, is either very silly or a wind-up. I'd veer toward the latter given you must know how people would react to that.

I'd gladly take a 10-0 defeat v Exeter, if we got 6 points in the next two league games.

Spot on, and of course it's a wind up....l.li for one get very wound up with greenarmy1984's banal drum banging .....the modswont like it, but I must comment that he rarely attends matches, just seems to get a kick out of constantly posting ridiculous, pointless posts. I'll probably get a warning now, but why is nothing done about this frankly imho childish clown?

:facepalm:

Totally out of order .... you may dislike his positive posting style and content but to criticise him for not attending matches and resorting to personal attacks is pathetic and says a lot about you. He is never abusive, unlike you, and the strength of this forum is the broad church of argyle supporters with a wide spectrum of opinions and posting styles. 'childish clown' ? ... have a good look at yourself.

Jan 3, 2013
raffertymariner":1d2ykbiv said:
Knarf Reprah":1d2ykbiv said:
Biggs":1d2ykbiv said:

:facepalm:

Totally out of order .... you may dislike his positive posting style and content but to criticise him for not attending matches and resorting to personal attacks is pathetic and says a lot about you. He is never abusive, unlike you, and the strength of this forum is the broad church of argyle supporters with a wide spectrum of opinions and posting styles. 'childish clown' ? ... have a good look at yourself.

I'm responding to his comment about Tuesday

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
TinTin":ecfiiww2 said:
I can verify the OP used to be "Stella Steve" who drinks Carlsberg and is my mate.

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Just seen this paul made me laugh

Now you know why my names changed :greensmile:

That penalty was a killer for us on tuesday wasn't it, This is a september we would all rather forget.

And trust me im getting some flack from my pompey mates too,
But im not going to bite ill just laugh when we are above them come may :thumbs:

Nine times out of ten the teams that are bottom of the league this early in the season do not tend to go down.

Come end of october we should be better with us out of the bottom 4.

If no improvement feel free to throw some tomatoes :shocked:

Jan 3, 2013
Steve Hiscott":vt4kagx9 said:
TinTin":vt4kagx9 said:
I can verify the OP used to be "Stella Steve" who drinks Carlsberg and is my mate.

That penalty was a killer for us on tuesday wasn't it, This is a september we would all rather forget.

But im not going to bite ill just laugh when we are above them come may :thumbs:

Nine times out of ten the teams that are bottom of the league this early in the season do not tend to go down.

Now that's the sort of reasoned , not over the top positivity I prefer!

Apr 5, 2008
Knarf Reprah":2evq0kr7 said:
Steve Hiscott":2evq0kr7 said:
TinTin":2evq0kr7 said:

Now that's the sort of reasoned , not over the top positivity I prefer!

Og od eno at least green army tries to be positive despite our start,and is never abusive to others like you and other posters are to him.

Positive we will Win Saturday

Big 3 points to Argyle
G R E E N A R M Y

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
It reminds me of that little ditty "I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerves", ad infinitum. :scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
justanotherfan":1ll3ltns said:
It reminds me of that little ditty "I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerves", ad infinitum. :scarf:

What’s it called?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Tugboat":8mhraqvk said:
justanotherfan":8mhraqvk said:

What’s it called?

I can`t recall, I`m wracking my brain but it`s getting on my nerves now.