Here come the drama Queens! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Here come the drama Queens!

Aug 24, 2011
esmer":28c7fxvv said:
Bad day at the office. Today's game is already history our reaction and performance on Tuesday is all that counts now

Exactly! Were still doing better than most in this division.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
ninjamissile":2xobkcy3 said:
And what happens when the going gets tough?

The defeatist, negative, spineless doom - mongers crawl out and try to drag the mood down even further than it already is.

I wouldn't like to be in a tight spot with some of the people here.....

Are you seriously saying we aren't allowed to express even an element of surprise at managerial decisions like bringing on a right back at centre forward? Or express concern that if we go a goal down we basically might as well go home? Or express concern that without Reid in the team we look distinctly average?
If so what's the flipping point in calling it a 'discussion' board?, just as well call it 'Argyle discussion (but only if you post optimistic positive stuff...even if we lose....and play sh1te...in fact scrap that last part cos Argyle NEVER play sh1te)'

Feb 22, 2008
Mainly Saltash
up_the_line":1sdvovf4 said:
ninjamissile":1sdvovf4 said:
And what happens when the going gets tough?

The defeatist, negative, spineless doom - mongers crawl out and try to drag the mood down even further than it already is.

I wouldn't like to be in a tight spot with some of the people here.....

Are you seriously saying we aren't allowed to express even an element of surprise at managerial decisions like bringing on a right back at centre forward? Or express concern that if we go a goal down we basically might as well go home? Or express concern that without Reid in the team we look distinctly average?
If so what's the flipping point in calling it a 'discussion' board?

The moaning doesn't change anything. It might make you feel better but it drags the mood down for those of us that try to remain optimistic.

If I had to do a hundred mile journey across the desert but with 60 days worth of food I'd get on and complete the journey but I certainly wouldn't want some of this lot as travelling companions!

Anyway, beer and curry time. Goodnight and enjoy the rest of your evening.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Womble":2t794lnb said:
People have a right to critisise, today was a very bad day. We are still in a good position for the play offs and we will have some off days, so no need to panic.

Still in a decent position so no need to get carried away and give up, but i can understand people being extremely disapointed.
Agree

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
esmer":3bvuyi8p said:
Bad day at the office. Today's game is already history our reaction and performance on Tuesday is all that counts now
Yep although Tuesday will be a very tricky game. Stevenage are a strong side at home.

C

Connor Clarke

Sh*t happens. That's football.

Lets hope for a better result on Tuesday night, I really don't like Graham Westley :greensmile:

Nov 18, 2014
Connor Clarke":1w12e6iu said:
Sh*t happens. That's football.

Lets hope for a better result on Tuesday night, I really don't like Graham Westley :greensmile:

A very strange man, dirty tricks a speciality.

Apr 22, 2013
So 12 points out of the last 15 is clearly not good enough. The important thing is what happens next-It was unrealistic to think we would win 5 on the bounce and to be honest we were 'done over' by the team and manager that got it right on the day. It doesn't mean we have have suddenly become totally useless. We probably only need to win half of the remaining games to be in the playoffs and a couple more might see us in the automatics. Much the same as one win shouldn't cause too much optimism, 1 loss shouldn't result in mass negativity.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
unfortunately I won £10 today.
However, thanks to bringing my lovely daughter with me today I somehow managed to spend £57 in the club shop :lol:
Next week I've got 3 of the junior DRF with me, including Emma again.
She wants to go sit in the Grandstand. a phone call to the box office on Monday morning then :whistle:

Jan 26, 2013
Plymouth
I accept that there will always be criticism aimed at Sheridan after a defeat and often quite rightly so but that doesn't hide the fact that there are drama queens on here. To be fair though it's been quiet tonight in that respect.

Oct 5, 2013
Majesticmacc":3nsa3h1r said:
Probably back in the playoffs on Tuesday but we know it's coming. Best not to go on pasoti tonight. Will be like a teenage prom night!

I think your comments would be fair, had we been in the game at all, and had there not been further baffling tactical decisions by the manager.

L

lambanog

Graham Evans":133fyzch said:
We did our best against a vastly superior team , no complaints about the effort put in today . Having said that I can see no excuse for Bury to a man being so much fitter than us , no problems with them being so much better than us but we should be at least as fit as them.

You make a number of valid points, however this vastly superior team you mention was in fact on the same points as us but with a vastly inferior goal difference. So kindly explain yourself. Do you mean vastly superior to us on the day ? If which is so it just proves my point that we are a team of bottllers,and lack consistency.
Comments made such as if Reuben had have been on board things would have been different, and this from one of his fellow players just indicates big time how shallow we are. Mark my words, the rest of our opposition have fathomed us out now.

Oct 24, 2010
Looking at the highlights on Argyle Player Allesandra's "goal" looked clearly onside. Had that counted we would most likely have gone on to win the game. It's not fair to blame the Referee's Assistant because they have an impossible job but it does indicate the narrow margin between victory and defeat in professional football.