Here come the drama Queens! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Here come the drama Queens!

C

Cobi Budge.

Then again, that doesn't excuse Bury's first goal, an unchallenged cross into the box (THD at fault there), a completely free header when the striker had defenders either side of him. Pathetic really.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Cobi Budge.":34526pwn said:
Then again, that doesn't excuse Bury's first goal, an unchallenged cross into the box (THD at fault there), a completely free header when the striker had defenders either side of him. Pathetic really.

See I thought it was Holmes-Dennis' mistake that cost us the first goal and was shocked when his name was called out as man of the match, clearly for being man of the match for Bury :facepalm:

C

Cobi Budge.

He was also marginally at fault for the second goal (although Hartley more so). Take 3 or 4 dodgy second half moments out and he had a good game but you can't, and I agree, was surprised to see him given MOTM, especially seen as the match sponsors sit in the Chisholm Lounge which is in that corner.

But then again if you look at the highlights of the first goal, it's truly lazy half arsed defending from everyone not just THD, which is why I was surprised to see all the defenders getting high ratings on the brief synopsis thread.

Jun 11, 2012
Ollie & Cobi,

All valid points, but someone had to get MOTM, and I thought TH-D was the best of an irkingly bad bunch. He certainly contributed more good than bad.

C

Cobi Budge.

HarlHM":3qy02776 said:
Ollie & Cobi,

All valid points, but someone had to get MOTM, and I thought TH-D was the best of an irkingly bad bunch. He certainly contributed more good than bad.

Agree thought he was one of the better players but couldn't get MOTM from me due to the error that led to the opener. Bobby, Nelson & Luke, then THD for MOTM, the rest were poor or average.