highlights | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

highlights

M

Monkey Nuts

Both sendings off look a bit harsh to me.
I think the second one was more of a sending off than the first.

A

Anonymous

The first one reminds me a bit of Aaron Bentley's red v Oxford a while back. Reckless and lucky Purrington was in a position to ride most of the impact. The second is a clear red, clean through and with another Argyle player in support

I was in the opposite stand to the away fans last night and stood out in my Green shirt!

Their fans had no issues at all with either of the red cards and instead complained about the thought process of their players for making the tackles.

On another note, Mr Brent stopped and had a chat for a few minutes, thoroughly nice chap.

Apr 6, 2009
theres longer highlights on the herald website. same angle for the red cards but more to see. the incident with david goodwillie in the first half the commentators made it seem like he instigated it but doesn't look like that on the highlights

Craig Tanners almost goal would have been a good goal if it hadn't hit the post

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
katkin":45ujflvs said:
theres longer highlights on the herald website. same angle for the red cards but more to see. the incident with david goodwillie in the first half the commentators made it seem like he instigated it but doesn't look like that on the highlights

The Herald video is taken from the club You Tube channel, we always try to support club videos and articles first :) .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOoahT1Nyxk

Apr 6, 2009
PL2 3DQ":2l5p07kv said:
katkin":2l5p07kv said:

The Herald video is taken from the club You Tube channel, we always try to support club videos and articles first :) .......

sorry didn't realise - didn't know they had diff highlights - i will look every week then!!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
katkin":2ukvp8g3 said:
PL2 3DQ":2ukvp8g3 said:
katkin":2ukvp8g3 said:

sorry didn't realise - didn't know they had diff highlights - i will look every week then!!

There's a link to the club You Tube channel on the right side of the Pasoti main page. :thumbs:

Jan 3, 2013
Makes you wonder if the first was deliberate.........betting etc.....or is that too controversial to put st here

Apr 6, 2009
PL2 3DQ":d8zlad6r said:
katkin":d8zlad6r said:
PL2 3DQ":d8zlad6r said:
katkin":d8zlad6r said:

There's a link to the club You Tube channel on the right side of the Pasoti main page. :thumbs:

i use the mobile site ;-)

Mar 23, 2008
Excellent finish from Jimmy but what a dummy from Goodwillie. Also great pace and desire from JJ for the second red card.

Aug 5, 2016
Mark Pedlar":1mtk0iyn said:
The foul on Purrington was "studs up" and dangerous. He had to go. The one on Jervis was wild and was perhaps more dubious. I'd have been livid if given against us.

It was a last man foul all day long. Jervis is through on goal, he'll comfortably collect that ball, then he's got Goodwillie to his right or he can take the chance himself. The two of them are clear of any Orient player by furlongs if that defender doesn't wipe out JJ. Adams would have dropped them in more ways than one if they'd have messed that up between them! A goalscoring opportunity denied for definite.

I don't think it was a conscious professional foul though - the CB had every right to think he'd make it but Jervis's acceleration is phenomenal. Look how quickly he burns him in that 2-3 second dash. He covers nearly twice their defender's ground.

Great finish by Spencer by the way, I didn't realise he could tuck the ball away like that.