Hiram Boateng. | Page 30 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hiram Boateng.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":3iweabvu said:
Coventry are sniffing around I believe.

I've received two messages this evening from Coventry supporting friends asking how good he is.

I'm not going to say I'm in the know or anything of the sorts, just putting it out there.
That would be a real kick in the teeth.

Judging by where Coventry are in League One I won't be surprised if that pulls off to be fair.

Mar 14, 2009
I have a funny feeling Boateng could be here in the coming week but his loan will officially start here on Friday. Nothing concrete, just a hunch based on a few reasons below.

The league two final is 30th of may 2016. An emergency loan can be 93 days maximum.

That means in 6 days time if his loan was to start he would be able to play in the league two playoff final.

Plus, Palace injury crisis's is a little more stable.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Lundan Cabbie":swvxab64 said:
Argy1e":swvxab64 said:
Physioroom only have Palace as having three injured players, only one of which is a CM.

McArthur and Punch are both missing from midfield at the moment.
Well yes, it had Puncheon too, but I thought he was more of a wide player, which Boateng certainly isn't. Unless you've got another CM out wide meaning Boateng is needed to cover for him.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
I wouldn't be surprised if he came back within a week. Things lately since Adams took over tend to happen when things are quiet and not expected so who knows.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Boateng played for 78 minutes today and scored against Brentford in a Palace udner-21 game, he also played for 71 minutes last week in another under-21 game against Ipswich.

At least he's getting some match fitness.