Ice Bucket Challenge - James Brent | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ice Bucket Challenge - James Brent

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
GreenThing":21pfhdlv said:
Knarf Reprah":21pfhdlv said:
Stop using it as a badge of honour ie look at me aren't I great and just donate some money I am sick of this attention seeking bollox

If it wasn't for this attention seeking bollox, most people wouldn't have donated.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
IJN":w4l5woj7 said:
LG":w4l5woj7 said:
And he nominated IJN to dance with the Argyle Angels :funny:

No he didn't he challenged me to lead them out!

He's pledged £1000 to MNDA plus an extra £1000 to the CF Trust.

One of our own has a young lad called Fletcher Argyle (6 mtgs old?) who has CF plus Andy has a DIL with CF so I have to do it.

I get what GT says about attention seeking and there's nothing I hate doing more than this, but the thought of that much for my chosen charity is too much to pass on.
Fair play Ian.
I was in the Devonport end (with those speakers) and the microphone at half time was playing up, I Heard 'Ian Newell' and 'Argyle Angels'. :whistle:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
LG":16n8pu3w said:
IJN":16n8pu3w said:
LG":16n8pu3w said:

One of our own has a young lad called Fletcher Argyle (6 mtgs old?) who has CF plus Andy has a DIL with CF so I have to do it.

I get what GT says about attention seeking and there's nothing I hate doing more than this, but the thought of that much for my chosen charity is too much to pass on.
Fair play Ian.
I was in the Devonport end (with those speakers) and the microphone at half time was playing up, I Heard 'Ian Newell' and 'Argyle Angels'. :whistle:

It could work tho, think how much would be donated to keep Ian out of hot pants! :funny:

Mar 15, 2011
This was a tremendous effort by Chris James and Argyle. The money raised for the MNDA is hugely welcome. We won too and my favourite player not only scored but was made Man of the Match. A pretty well perfect day. Onwards and Upwards as they still say. I am very proud to be a Plymouth Argyle supporter.

T

Tynan's Dad

Ade the green":3c6rk36k said:
LG":3c6rk36k said:
IJN":3c6rk36k said:
LG":3c6rk36k said:

Fair play Ian.

It could work tho, think how much would be donated to keep Ian out of hot pants! :funny:

You would donate to see him 'out of hot pants'? :shock: