Ice Bucket Challenge - James Brent | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ice Bucket Challenge - James Brent

Ray Stidwell

Jam First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
HaHa! Green Rhino, don't shut up ! that would be a shame!.....................but not as big a shame if PAFC94 fails to accept the new charity challenge laid down to him by Kernow19 !

Apr 15, 2008
London
Unfortunately, the James Brent ice bucket challenge has been postponed due to a shortage of ice. If it does go ahead it will involved a reduced ice bucket capacity of a coffee mug and 3 ice cubes.

Mar 15, 2011
As has been pointed out eloquently here by those who have had experience of this quite terrible and totally incurable disease (at the moment) it is the awareness raising that has been a key issue for the MNDA over recent years that has been a key part of their campaign. Hence the posters all over mainline railway stations in recent weeks, why my wife was in the programme in February, and why even this thread is a triumph for the campaign. It is NOT just a silly bucket of water it is the fact far more people in the UK are aware of MND than were a month ago. If this raises money for care and research so much the better but it is really not the main initial intention.

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
I was nominated by Pie Face. Today I took a drenching from many work colleagues while raising a nice sum of money to go to charity. A young women in another store that I work for sadly died only a few weeks ago of this horrible illness. So get out there, have fun, raise a few quid and thank your lucky stars your able to take part.

Jan 3, 2013
Stop using it as a badge of honour ie look at me aren't I great and just donate some money I am sick of this attention seeking bollox

Dec 7, 2006
+2. And, back on topic with the title of this thread, i suspect that quite a few people would rather the bucket was filled with something far nastier for JB after reading the thread about the HHP plan staring to unravel.