Ice Bucket Challenge - James Brent | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ice Bucket Challenge - James Brent

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Adam Dyer":1430ofu6 said:
How many other clubs can say their Chairman is game for the Ice Bucket Challenge?!

Well done James!

Would be good if there were buckets at the ground collecting for the Ice Bucket Challenge Charities also (MNDA/ALS, I think!)

Didn't Bill Kenworthy of Everton do it?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
cheshiregreen":qu2t46t1 said:
Adam Dyer":qu2t46t1 said:
How many other clubs can say their Chairman is game for the Ice Bucket Challenge?!

Well done James!

Would be good if there were buckets at the ground collecting for the Ice Bucket Challenge Charities also (MNDA/ALS, I think!)

Didn't Bill Kenworthy of Everton do it?

So there's 1. :lol:

Still, it shows James is up for a laugh and doesn't' come across as a stuck up boardroom member.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Nice. :)

Perhaps the Southend chairman can join in?

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Don't get the ice bucket challenge, where has this idea come from, seems a bit crazy, but its for charity then I guess its good. :thumbs:

Jun 8, 2014
Cobi Budge.":3u2pqv39 said:
Would have nominated Sheridan personally, improve his standing with the fans :lol:

Would be a laugh. Get Brent to nominate him.

'Oi Shez, you've got 24 hours or you're sacked.'

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
PL2 3DQ":18n2q1gn said:
Nice. :)

Perhaps the Southend chairman can join in?

Or Cobl can nominate our poorest player of the first half to join James Brent? Should lead to some improved performances

Could be bad news for Banton or McHugh if they start. :)

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Worth contacting soccer Am or soccer Saturday? All good publicity for the club

Would say the football league show but we are home so our 30 seconds will be taken up with the goals

C

Cult Of Personality

Nice to see him do it.

I donated yesterday and whilst its bloody cold it was worth it

Mar 15, 2011
Please can we get a grip on the banter and remember what the Ice Bucket Challenge is actually about ? My wife Jean was a season ticket holder with myself for ten years. She died of Motor Neurone Disease just before Chritmas last year. She was in The Pilgrim for the game against Mansfield on February ist 2014 on Page 12 to highlight the MND issue as part of a football campaign by the Motor Neurone Disease Association. I would be delighted to be on the pitch at half time for the game on Saturday to support James as long as a good sum can be raised to fight this quite terrible disease. I would also be very happy to get cold and wet as well! Incidentally my family cannot thank the ticket office people , especially Matthew, for all they did to organise us into the excellent disabled area at Argyle last year and back to our great friends as in the Grandstand after Jean died.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It does everyone no harm to remember what this is for, thanks John.

I'm sure our thoughts are with you.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":hk1fywg5 said:
r4h4al":hk1fywg5 said:
Don't get the ice bucket challenge, where has this idea come from, seems a bit crazy, but its for charity then I guess its good. :thumbs:

http://www.macmillan.org.uk/ice-nominat ... wwodkg8Auw
It started in the States raising money for the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Motor Neurone Disease). Macmillans were accused of jumping on the bandwagon and taking the spotlight off the lesser known Motor Neurone Disease Association. Whilst both are worthy causes, for personal reasons when I do my challenge tomorrow it will be going to the MNDA.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 88310.html