Injured players | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Injured players

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Balham_Green":2a6txnek said:
IJN":2a6txnek said:
I'd say looking back at both players recent injury record, we could be without both for the rest of the normal season.

Sincerely hope I'm wrong, but as a fan I think it best to think the worst and hope you're pleasantly surprised.

Wait a minute thought we were all supposed to be optimistic all the time.....

Of course we are!

However a touch of realism now and again doesn't hurt. :greensmile:

Saying that, walking around saying 'The end is nigh' doesn't help much does it?

Sep 6, 2006
The end IS nigh! Hopefully 3 games. Embarrassing for some of us if that Green Army fellow is proved right all along!

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Balham_Green":1o4jectt said:
skynet":1o4jectt said:
I know nothing but I would say McHugh will miss Dagenham and be back for Cambridge, and Reid will miss Dagenham and is 50/50 for Cambridge. Do you think?

I think its a pretty pointless post if you know nothing.

Ah, but he does--two things I've learned on PASOTI--you will always take the opportunity to give someone a verbal kick in the 'nads and Skynet's information is always spot on.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Balham_Green":1vzuxhhl said:
skynet":1vzuxhhl said:
I know nothing but I would say McHugh will miss Dagenham and be back for Cambridge, and Reid will miss Dagenham and is 50/50 for Cambridge. Do you think?

Doesn`t seem to stop you.......... :greensmile:

Jul 29, 2010
Old Gunner":39ubcaar said:
Balham_Green":39ubcaar said:
skynet":39ubcaar said:

Ah, but he does--two things I've learned on PASOTI--you will always take the opportunity to give someone a verbal kick in the 'nads and Skynet's information is always spot on.
That should read 'always...unless the words Nathan and Jones are posted' :wink:

Nov 18, 2011
I feel that as fans it's all our duty to pray to whoever you believe in or perhaps engage in other activities such as ritual sacrifice to make sure that McHugh and Reid are fit for the play offs. :twisted:

Jul 6, 2009
X Isle":1xllu0i2 said:
Old Gunner":1xllu0i2 said:
Balham_Green":1xllu0i2 said:
skynet":1xllu0i2 said:

That should read 'always...unless the words Nathan and Jones are posted' :wink:

You are right X Isle- I called Nathan Jones not Derek Adams.... in other news a split decision in boxing is always controversial and back to the injuries neither is looking good.

Jul 6, 2009
Balham_Green":2zzrasrc said:
skynet":2zzrasrc said:

Looks like I did know something- who would have thought it. Reid a doubt for Hartlepool do you think?

Feb 28, 2010
Mannamead
We desperately need Reuben available for the play-offs, his introduction when we won the other week at POMPEY made a massive difference, with both goals coming shortly after he came on.

We need 2 proven strikers on the pitch.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
skynet":dwlgdl0s said:
Balham_Green":dwlgdl0s said:
skynet":dwlgdl0s said:

Looks like I did know something- who would have thought it. Reid a doubt for Hartlepool do you think?

Reuben has been injury prone all season so who knows(well I expect you do) so if he plays he plays and vice versa. Not Reubens finest season in a green shirt.